Joint European Head-Fi/HIFI-FORUM.de Meet in Berlin, Sept. 11th. It's on!
Sep 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #151 of 186
Good luck to all with the meet. Wished I could of been there to represent. One thing I know... next year, oh yes.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 8, 2010 at 12:37 PM Post #155 of 186
Unfortunately, my car is now full on the way to Berlin... yipes, there's a lot of people on Mitfahrzentrale who are looking short term!  I have one place free on the way back, though, but that will probably get filled pretty soon too.  I'd be leaving at 3pm on Sunday.

Sep 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #157 of 186

Quote:
Whatever time we decide it's gonna be! :)

m00hk00h and I will be at Hifi im Hinterhof for final preparations, but that shouldn't take too long. 8 pm sounds about right. Would you join us for vegan beer rasmus?

Haha LOL  one thing I am grateful for is that beer IS vegan 
regular_smile .gif

Thanks a lot for the invitation!!! I am not sure I am available Friday night since I have to visit a friend. But I might be there if my plans change. 

Sep 8, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #158 of 186
Well, I was too late to get a table at The Bird on Friday night. I guess I should have called approximately 5674906 weeks ago. I'll talk to the guys at White Trash Fastfood - DanG's original idea - tomorrow and update you guys asap.

Quote:
Haha LOL  one thing I am grateful for is that beer IS vegan 
regular_smile%20.gif

Thanks a lot for the invitation!!! I am not sure I am available Friday night since I have to visit a friend. But I might be there if my plans change. 

Sep 8, 2010 at 3:17 PM Post #159 of 186
Okay, I'm trying my best here keeping the equipment list updated. Current fluctuations concerning the list of attendees turn that into quite a chore, so bear with me if it's not 100 % correct.

On the positive side, I scored a funky little Fourchannel tube amp/MP3 player.. err.. thingy and a bunch of OEM earphones at IFA today that we can make fun of and burn ritually on Saturday. Oh, and I've snatched two sample sets of Monster Supertips for those of us who will be bringing IEMs.

Sep 9, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #160 of 186
We have a table for eight tomorrow night at 8:45 p.m. at White Trash (Schönhauser Allee 6-7). Who's coming? (They have Veggie burgers too, rasmus. Not sure if they're vegan though..)

Deep Funk, I'll give you a call concerning my whereabouts before you reach Hauptbahnhof.
I'll refrain from drinking (too much), since I'll be driving anyway. Chances are, I'll pick you up at the train station.

Sep 9, 2010 at 6:44 AM Post #163 of 186
Now were are on the subject - I like the name of the street of where the meet will take place: Großbeerenstr. 25, 10963 berlin

Am I on the right track if I go to the nearest U-Bahn station: MEHRINGDAMM ???

Sep 9, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #165 of 186

Quote:
Now were are on the subject - I like the name of the street of where the meet will take place: Großbeerenstr. 25, 10963 berlin

Am I on the right track if I go to the nearest U-Bahn station: MEHRINGDAMM ???

Yep, take the Yorckstraße exit at Mehringdamm station, turn right into Yorckstraße, then right again at the next opportunity, et voila, Großbeerenstr. Number 25 is on the left-hand side, right across the street from the store itself. Hifi im Hinterhof pretty much owns half of Großbeerenstraße, they have audio rooms all along the street.

The alternate route would be to get off the S-Bahn at Yorckstraße station, walk east along Yorckstraße for a couple of blocks, then eventually turn left into Großbeerenstraße. It's a longer walk though and not recommended, if you're carrying tons of gear. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back