Join DUNU on Tours for the Falcon Ultra, KIMA Classic, and Alpha 3!
Aug 28, 2023 at 6:42 PM Post #16 of 46
Thanks for setting this up, I would like to sign up for the NA tour. Especially interested in the Alpha 3 and Falcon Ultra!

Sep 4, 2023 at 2:43 AM Post #18 of 46
Hi there,

It's time for a new tour! We are excited to be sending out the Falcon Ultra, Kima Classic, and Alpha 3.

We currently have one set of these three units available for North America and one for the EU. I will be coordinating with @Damz87 on his end for an Australian/New Zealand tour.

This is going to be a pretty quick tour - five business days with the units and ship out on the sixth.

This list as follows - this is a rolling list ongoing, so don't worry about a signup limit. Some users are only on Discord, if so I will coordinate shipping information for you between different parties.

North American List
  1. @Fuku
  2. tedthepraimortis
  3. @Pokelij
  4. @listenerwww
  5. Jaytiss
  6. Stu Paddasso
  7. Gromu

8. dunring

European List
  1. SeynorC
  2. cqtek
  3. maegnificant

In return, all we ask for is some short impressions and feedback. We appreciate a full review of anything you choose to do so for but it is not necessary. A tour discount will be provided to you if you are interested in purchasing any of the products after.

As far as NA and EU tours go, this will be limited to 20 sign-ups. Damien and I will communicate numbers for the Australian tour on their thread.

Please REPLY to this thread with interest in participating - do NOT PM me or Damien until he posts his side on the Australian thread. We will privately ask for your name, shipping address, email, phone, and any additional instructions if you are selected.

Failure to read instructions correctly will result in disqualification. Participating in this tour, you agree to take shipping on costs on yourselves as well in exchange for participating.

Any questions? Let me know! Happy to answer them. Look forward to your thoughts on the products and thanks for you interest trying them out.
Timing is everything, dang! I just placed an order for the Dunu Kima Classic. Oh, well. I am a two time Titan S owner, that was a bit disappointed that the filters are not avail when they get grunged up. Hoping the metal grill onthe Kima will keep things sounding great.

Sep 6, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #19 of 46
The 3 of us in Canucks Audioholics Review group would be interested in a Canadian tour
Cheers Jason S.
AKA ToneDeafMonk

Sep 19, 2023 at 12:26 AM Post #20 of 46
Hi everyone,

This tour list has been updated. It will be ongoing for the foreseeable future, so please sign up as you are available to participate or when you become available to later.

Thanks!

Sep 20, 2023 at 12:42 AM Post #21 of 46
Hey Sebastien: Glad to see you back.

If not too late I would like to participate, especially interested in the Falcon Ultra, but all are interesting. I am quite enjoying my Kima Classic and just did a nice tip rolling session today with the provided tips. I am in Colorado.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #22 of 46
Hi Sebastian, Will there be a Canadian only tour as shipping from US to Canada and back poses problems with Shipping and duties?
Cheers TDM

Sep 28, 2023 at 4:35 PM Post #23 of 46
Hi Sebastian, Will there be a Canadian only tour as shipping from US to Canada and back poses problems with Shipping and duties?
Cheers TDM

I am not sure at this time. I will confirm after we are back from CanJam, probably end of next week.

Sep 28, 2023 at 4:55 PM Post #24 of 46
Oct 3, 2023 at 1:49 AM Post #25 of 46
Some Great products from Dunu at Canjam. Glacier, Falcon, and Mirai were amazing. Excited to get Falcon at home for a bit. Thanks, Sebastian, excited to hear more about the tour. The build of the new headphone was really solid, and it was super beautiful.

Oct 3, 2023 at 5:27 PM Post #26 of 46
Some Great products from Dunu at Canjam. Glacier, Falcon, and Mirai were amazing. Excited to get Falcon at home for a bit. Thanks, Sebastian, excited to hear more about the tour. The build of the new headphone was really solid, and it was super beautiful.
This isn't on-topic for the thread, but did you get to try out the headphone?

And to stay on topic. I'm really excited to try out the Falcon Ultra, as well. I had the Pro for a while and loved the fit, but the sound was a tiny bit off from what I wanted. The Ultra looks to be a bit more up my alley. The looks alone have nearly tempted me to buy one even though I'm on the list for the tour.

Oct 3, 2023 at 5:29 PM Post #27 of 46
This isn't on-topic for the thread, but did you get to try out the headphone?

And to stay on topic. I'm really excited to try out the Falcon Ultra, as well. I had the Pro for a while and loved the fit, but the sound was a tiny bit off from what I wanted. The Ultra looks to be a bit more up my alley. The looks alone have nearly tempted me to buy one even though I'm on the list for the tour.
I thought it was good. Very beautiful. I have a hard time evaluating headphones in a can jam style atmosphere. Not worth the 1400 but beautiful, maybe 600. Need more time on it.

Oct 5, 2023 at 1:50 AM Post #28 of 46
This tour will be underway soon as we are getting back and settled from CanJam SoCal in the following two weeks.

Thanks for your patience as we got this underway!

Nov 7, 2023 at 1:57 AM Post #30 of 46
Is this tour still going to happen?

Hello Guys,

Yes, the tour is still going to happen. We are sincerely sorry about the delay, we had been reorganizing a couple things here and there, as well as preparing for the upcoming new product and canjam dallas.

The units will be sent out this week to the first person in the tour.

Thank you for everyone's understanding and patience.

DUNU It's a good time to go #PRO. Our next generation of in-ears powered by ECLIPSƎ are here! Learn more on our official website. Stay updated on DUNU at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/DUNU.FANS/ https://twitter.com/DUNU_Headphone https://www.instagram.com/dunu_topsound/ https://www.dunu-topsound.com/ https://m.me/DUNU.FANS int_ops@dunu-topsound.com, support@dunutopsound.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back