JMoney Ear Pads, poor build quality, worst customer service. Must Read! *** Pictures ***
Jun 22, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #151 of 213

Quote:
^^^ Not trying to be rude but what does this have to do with the earpads being messed up?

It has to do with what you can, or think you can, do about it if you are not satisfied with messed up earpads, from J$ or anyplace else, when you pay with Paypal.

The O.P. had the idea that he had no recourse because he paid via the "personal" payment option on paypal.

The implication being that if he had used the other Paypal tab, the one for merchandise, they would have had his back.

I was trying to inform him, and others, that if you pay by paypal in a person-to-person deal like that, and you get a messed up item, you have no recourse, period.

When people ask you to pay with a "personal" payment, or when paypal discourages it, the reason is not some intent to defraud on the part of the seller, it's Paypal fees, nothing more.

Admittedly, I was a bit verbose in making the point.

Aug 3, 2011 at 4:31 AM Post #154 of 213
Has anyone received decent J$ pads recently (in the last 2-3 months)?
I'm considering getting some from HeadRoom (and asking if they could send me photo's of my pair before mailing).

If you think its not worth the risk, is there any company that can be recommended as an alternative?

Aug 3, 2011 at 9:05 AM Post #155 of 213
I recently received some from HeadRoom. They were just fine. I've used HeadRoom a few times for items & I have'nt had any problems with the items or the service. It was for this reason I ordered these earpads from HeadRoom & not direct.

Aug 4, 2011 at 7:50 AM Post #156 of 213
I bought a pair of D7000s on these forums a few weeks ago that came with JMoney pads from Headroom. They had been bought only a few months ago. I found that they had the same problem as the guy who opened this thread, however it was hardly noticeable. 

Aug 4, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #160 of 213

Quote:
This thread title is so dramatic. 

Not really

Aug 5, 2011 at 3:02 AM Post #161 of 213
and this is why I would rather find a cheep leather jacket of nice quality*thank you good will* and make my own pads.

Aug 5, 2011 at 11:08 AM Post #162 of 213
Back from the dead.  hahaha.....  I've moved on.  Education is expensive right?  :)

Aug 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM Post #163 of 213

I would recommend that you do just that.  I ordered a set a month ago and returned them due to quality issues.  I kept the second pair, but honestly, they're far from being in as good a shape as I would hope.  Lots of bunching and folds in the leather that I really don't like.  Durability of the stitching seems fine, but they are far from being attractive, and I imagine this varies a great deal from pair to pair.

Quote:
Has anyone received decent J$ pads recently (in the last 2-3 months)?
I'm considering getting some from HeadRoom (and asking if they could send me photo's of my pair before mailing).

If you think its not worth the risk, is there any company that can be recommended as an alternative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back