JMoney Denon Ear Pads
May 28, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #182 of 310
Any input would be nice. I have the v1 and the v2 pads and I think I actually like the v1 pads better. It will be cool to see what he changed on the new ones.

Jun 8, 2010 at 5:44 AM Post #183 of 310
I just got the D2000.My ears are getting heated up badly if i use the cans for long time will the J$ pads help me with this issue.I placed an order for the V2 pads.Jeremy Can we get any info on V3 pads please??.I dont mind waiting few weeks.

Jul 11, 2010 at 8:38 AM Post #184 of 310
>I just got the D2000.My ears are getting heated up badly if i use the cans for long time 

Yep. Same for D5000 in hot weather without aircon.

>Jeremy Can we get any info on V3 pads please??.

Once again - Bump.

>I dont mind waiting few weeks.

I've been waiting for a reply regarding the approx. release date of V3 since May. Sent 3 emails =(. Couldn't even order v2 pads, Jeremy sent me an email asking whether I wanted to wait for V3 ones, and I replied requesting details, but he never got back to me.... Not impressed at all. 

Jul 19, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #186 of 310
I am waiting for the V3 pads as well.Not sure how many months we have to wait for the new pads.

Oct 22, 2010 at 5:32 PM Post #190 of 310

Emailed Headroom, got a very quick response:
"Many thanks for your email.
Regrettably, the earpad replacements have completely sold-out from JMoney Leather in Canada ....
As of last word, J$ will have brand-new Version 3.0 cushions for DENON and Beyerdynamic headphones available sometime in spring 2011.
Sorry about that!"

Nov 9, 2010 at 10:06 PM Post #191 of 310
just got an email from Jeremy and he said that the V3 denon ear pads might be out by the first week of december hopefully!
so thats some awesome news.

Email from Jeremy:
"Hi there

Thanks for your email. Not sure if you knew that we are releasing our V3 pads first week of December hopefully.

Please email me at that time for payment options. The new pads will have a better center opening size
and use a type of memory foam."

SO EXCITED!! perfect timing too cus i JUST ordered my d2000's a few days ago!

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:11 PM Post #192 of 310
I am expecting my D5000's next week and stumbled upon this thread, is Jeremy in Canada and if so anyone know whereabouts? Never know, he may be local to me so I can pick them up in person, Will hang on for the V3, I like the thought of leather instead of pleather next to my ears! Reasonable price as well!

Dec 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM Post #194 of 310

Quote:
From wat he's told me he's in Kingston Ontario

Thanks for that, I emailed him last week . I must say I am enjoying the sound so far with the stock earpads, reading what has been said on the forum I have come to the conclusion everyone must have super ears as I don't find my ipod harsh or flat and I don't find these headphones thick in bass at all, in fact it has a lovely balance to my ears and great detail retrival, I may wait until it is burned in a bit more before thinking about these pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back