JM Audio Editions XTC Headphones
Nov 15, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #781 of 1,177
my XTC arrived today.
look stunning and sound stunning out of the box.
no "re-tune" required here.
comfort is top notch too.
if there is better value out there than JM audio then i have never seen it.
John really "goes that extra mile" to make sure customers are happy.

anyone considering a 1st purchase, just do it, i very much doubt you will regret it.
Congrats! Yeah, John is committed to his craft. Simple as that. The headphones he makes and tunes are simply amazing! In terms of value vs. sound vs. a "custom tuning", there is nothing out here that compares OR competes really...

Nov 16, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #782 of 1,177
has anyone noticed the "diy" headphone in the classifieds that bares a striking resemblance to the XTC?
confused!!

Nov 16, 2023 at 8:02 PM Post #784 of 1,177
I could go on and on with a long winded detailed post about my experience with John Massaria of JM Audio Editions. I am not going to do that. What I will say is that dealing with John, seeing the passion he puts into his products and hearing my new XTC cans is just absolutely incredible! I am beyond words with the sound I am getting and I absolutely love the fluffy ear pads. John is a true headphone savant!!!

Just buy them…your ears will thank you!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5957.jpeg
    IMG_5957.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5955.jpeg
    IMG_5955.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5954.jpeg
    IMG_5954.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Nov 16, 2023 at 9:08 PM Post #785 of 1,177
I could go on and on with a long winded detailed post about my experience with John Massaria of JM Audio Editions. I am not going to do that. What I will say is that dealing with John, seeing the passion he puts into his products and hearing my new XTC cans is just absolutely incredible! I am beyond words with the sound I am getting and I absolutely love the fluffy ear pads. John is a true headphone savant!!!

Just buy them…your ears will thank you!!!
Love my extreme trip closeds. The opens are next on my list!!!!! Can’t wait! What wood is that?

Nov 16, 2023 at 10:04 PM Post #787 of 1,177
Nov 19, 2023 at 3:03 PM Post #789 of 1,177
Nov 19, 2023 at 7:18 PM Post #791 of 1,177
Congratulations on the positive review from William of the Headphone Experience. I generally find myself agreeing with his reviews and IMO if William likes them I probably will also. Good that he was impressed with the JMAE XTC-2 Open phones.

Nov 21, 2023 at 9:37 AM Post #792 of 1,177
Just unboxed my new XTC-c 2.5 Trip’s in Brazilian black wood.

Tuning described by John M as “Slightly warm, Refined bass with detailed tuning.”

Really impressed so far, further review and images to follow as soon as I can work out how to upload em 😂

Nov 21, 2023 at 10:26 AM Post #793 of 1,177
Just unboxed my new XTC-c 2.5 Trip’s in Brazilian black wood.

Tuning described by John M as “Slightly warm, Refined bass with detailed tuning.”

Really impressed so far, further review and images to follow as soon as I can work out how to upload em 😂
I always just attach them to a blank email and save it as draft. Then go to it in drafts and download. Then it lets you upload from here.

Nov 21, 2023 at 10:45 AM Post #794 of 1,177
Or, if your pictures are saved as files on your computer, you can click the "attach files" button and direct it to the picture files you want to download.

Nov 21, 2023 at 10:49 AM Post #795 of 1,177
Or, if your pictures are saved as files on your computer, you can click the "attach files" button and direct it to the picture files you want to download.
Definitely easier. But I just don't save any to my laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back