JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread
Sep 10, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #678 of 1,149
Nice!!

I waited 9 months for my CFs and it was totally worth it. I paid $1450 with the Black Friday Discount, and now that they raised the price of CF to $500, we'll never see thoes prices again.

Sep 10, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #680 of 1,149
Congratulation!!!! :)

Thank you

Nice!!

I waited 9 months for my CFs and it was totally worth it. I paid $1450 with the Black Friday Discount, and now that they raised the price of CF to $500, we'll never see thoes prices again.

Congrats for your CF
CF is really something special , it is worth to wait
I have paid normal price $ 1650 + CF $ 200 USD in 1st November 2014
You are right now for CF upgrade cost $ 500 USD

How the CF produce :
I heard CF must full handmade can not used machine like acrylic version , that's why took so long
If our impression already used 3 times and still the CF result not good , must made new ear impression.
Like in my case I had 2 times ears impression.
Maybe my ears something special that's JH need 2 times ears impression :D
Finally I am very happy now :D

Sep 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM Post #684 of 1,149
Um, what are they different from? Or like? :blink:

Hi
My previous JH Rixanne universal was very hard to find the right source = source revealing

In certain music genre sound quality was excellent , but wit other daps or other songs was not so good

This custom I just tried about 8 hours , I have tried direct AK 120 Titan is very good
With Bakoon amp SQ is excellent
And JH Rixanne CF custom is not so source revealing like my previous JH Roxanne univesal .
I heard on my JH Roxanne CF bass is more controlled and tighter compare to my previous JH Roxanne universal

Imo

Sep 10, 2014 at 1:49 PM Post #685 of 1,149
Rudi, I know you don't have the 1p2 anymore, how would the Roxannes compare from memory? Anyway you could compare Roxannes to Ref1. IIRC, you had a friend that had Ref 1 from one of our many chats. Thanks Rudi, hope you really enjoy them

Sep 10, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #687 of 1,149
I don't have many top tier iems like :
Final Audio Design lab 1 ,
Tralucent Ref 1
Kaiser K 10
NT 6 Pro
Spiral ES 5
And many more
biggrin.gif

Dear Rudi,

Would you be kind enough to do a comparison between the Roxanne Universal vs the UM Mentor Universal? I am excited to hear any impressions you have. Thanks!

Sep 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM Post #688 of 1,149
Rudi, I know you don't have the 1p2 anymore, how would the Roxannes compare from memory? Anyway you could compare Roxannes to Ref1. IIRC, you had a friend that had Ref 1 from one of our many chats. Thanks Rudi, hope you really enjoy them

Hi Richard
I have friend who own 1+2 and don't have friend who own Ref 1
My friend who has Ref 1 live in Singapore
I wish one day I can hear Ref 1

Did you mean Roxanne universal or Roxanne CF custom vs 1+2 or vs Ref 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back