JH Audio JH5pro thread
Dec 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #631 of 1,217
Getting RUSH to sign your JH5's would be amazing, really would be quite cool. It would be one of those things you would remember forever. As for the transmitter, that might be a small problem for the security people although it could be neat to pick up their signal 
biggrin.gif

*update* Yeh I know I'm crazy but my JH5's are now in Chicago as of about 15minutes ago! They should be delivered to Madison WI tomorrow without a problem. I just got my new Clip+ yesterday too which so far I'm loving. I'll post a pic later if I can borrow my roommates camera of it with my ck10's, they both fit perfectly in the ck10's case which results in the most amazing portable sound I have heard for it's size. Full portable set up that fits in the palm of your hand with room to spare. 

Dec 1, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #632 of 1,217

Quote:
I just found out my RUSH (the band... Ged, Neil, Alex... anyone?) tickets are Section A row 1 seats 1-4 (my friends dad got to pre order because he's in the fan club) so we've got the first tickets available and I'm gonna bring my IEM's to the show, hand them to Rush's Pyro tech/photographer and get him to get them signed then send them back to JH audio so they can put another coat of clear on top of the signatures :D

I was also thinking if anyone cares... I know which wireless units Rush uses for IEM's (Sennheiser body packs and receivers) which is what my church also uses... I'm gonna try and bring a transmitter from my church as well as my new JH 5's to the concert and once they start playing just sweep through all the frequencies until I find the various monitor mixes (Ged, Alex, Neil) ahaha I think I'd get stopped at the door for the transmitter tho :frowning2:

That's going to be sweet! Hope everything works out for you!

Dec 2, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #635 of 1,217
Yeah, I think he could probably get the IEMs signed and a piece of paper...

Just got my UPS quantum whatever emailed while I was sleeping. ETA 12/6, which is terrible b/c I have a trial all day 12/7. Maybe I can hide them from myself? Maybe I can resist the temptation to play with my shiny new toy right away? Delay my gratification even further, until all immediate duties have subsided? YEAH RIGHT! Maybe witnesses won't show up and we will need to dismiss, then I can spend the rest of the week "working" at my desk with headphones on. I don't really hope for the latter, but the world is full of possibility

Dec 2, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #636 of 1,217
hey you never know gregor, it might work out well somehow 
biggrin.gif

My JH5's were "out for delivery at 6:50am this morning although the UPS truck still hasn't showed up. 
frown.gif
 The tracking info still lists them as out for delivery as well, really hope they show up today....

This last little bit of waiting is the hardest without question, they are so close and yet still so far, COME ON UPS MAN! 
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #637 of 1,217

Quote:
hey you never know gregor, it might work out well somehow 
biggrin.gif

My JH5's were "out for delivery at 6:50am this morning although the UPS truck still hasn't showed up. 
frown.gif
 The tracking info still lists them as out for delivery as well, really hope they show up today....

This last little bit of waiting is the hardest without question, they are so close and yet still so far, COME ON UPS MAN! 
biggrin.gif

I believe in you
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #640 of 1,217
A little package was signed for by my roommate while I was off taking my physics exam*which was horrible by the way* I wonder what the package could be....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Pictures and impressions coming either tonight or tomorrow

I'll leave you all with just 1 comment right now.....I'm drooling a little bit

Dec 2, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #642 of 1,217

Quote:
A little package was signed for by my roommate while I was off taking my physics exam*which was horrible by the way* I wonder what the package could be....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yay physics!!!!...but....BOO EXAMS

(I'm a (bio)mechanical engineer, got an exam to take tomorrow myself, albeit not physics-related...)

Dec 3, 2010 at 2:05 AM Post #643 of 1,217

Quote:
very_evil_smiley.gif

Come on!  We're waiting!

Dec 3, 2010 at 7:13 AM Post #644 of 1,217
Yes I'm waiting... I haven't went to bed since you posted that

Dec 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #645 of 1,217

Quote:
Quote:
very_evil_smiley.gif

Come on!  We're waiting!

seriously..what a tease ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back