JH Audio JH5pro thread
Sep 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #16 of 1,217
had them lol... sent back to remold, will report backkk with pics soon!!!

Sep 3, 2009 at 1:25 PM Post #18 of 1,217
i had to send them back too haha, will report back when i receive them

Sep 3, 2009 at 2:24 PM Post #19 of 1,217
wow, how bizzare!! everyone getting JH5 needing refit, but refits are few and far between in the JH13 thread including mine which fit totally perfect first go.

Sep 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #20 of 1,217
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, how bizzare!! everyone getting JH5 needing refit, but refits are few and far between in the JH13 thread including mine which fit totally perfect first go.

Yea three of us so far, I only had a slight problem with the fit on my right canal. It was just a bit to loose and hard to keep the seal.

Sep 3, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #21 of 1,217
My fit was kinda off, canal was too deep on the left and painful, the right fit, but wasn't fully "tight". so that is where I am at.....

Sep 3, 2009 at 5:24 PM Post #22 of 1,217
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My fit was kinda off, canal was too deep on the left and painful, the right fit, but wasn't fully "tight". so that is where I am at.....

UPDATE: I WILL BE GETTING THEM BACK TODAY! JUST CALLED JH-AUDIO. NOT GONNA LIE I FLIRTED WITH BRITTANY A LITTLE BIT.....

Cool man, post up when you get them!

Sep 3, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #23 of 1,217
As most of you know, my first set was translucent black instead of dark red translucent , which i'm still not sure how it got messed. Brittany and JH audio apologized on the phone about it and told me to send it back, the fit wasn't very good either so I thought i'd give it another chance.

Color off a bit, but I'm okay with it.

img0434l.jpg

img0431l.jpg

-
frown.gif
Elluzion

Sep 3, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #24 of 1,217
Are they supposed to be solid or translucent? How is the fit now?
They look more red than pink though to me..

This may sound crazy but on my order I asked for Solid black and I received smokey clear. So I asked if they could fix that also. I hope so, as I never liked clear at all...

Sep 3, 2009 at 11:17 PM Post #25 of 1,217
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBY03evo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are they supposed to be solid or translucent? How is the fit now?
They look more red than pink though to me..

This may sound crazy but on my order I asked for Solid black and I received smokey clear. So I asked if they could fix that also. I hope so, as I never liked clear at all...

They are supposed to be translucent, which they are, but just a redish pink color

the fit is better but not perfect, and the seal is off a bit, but when i open my mouth it squishes around in my ear too, but other than that they are somewhat comfortable. sound so far is a bit disappointing probably due to fit
frown.gif
atleast the stem isn't puncturing my ear drum like before

Sep 4, 2009 at 1:46 AM Post #26 of 1,217
Quote:

They are supposed to be translucent, which they are, but just a redish pink color, i asked for dark red twice in a row....

the fit is better but not perfect, and the seal is off a bit, but when i open my mouth it squishes around in my ear too, but other than that they are somewhat comfortable. sound so far is a bit disappointing probably due to fit
frown.gif
atleast the stem isn't puncturing my ear drum like before, thats good right?? lol
wink.gif

So are you going to send them back again?

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #27 of 1,217
Quote:

They are supposed to be translucent, which they are, but just a redish pink color, i asked for dark red twice in a row....

frown.gif
atleast the stem isn't puncturing my ear drum like before, thats good right?? lol
wink.gif

Did you call and talk to JH Audio? If not, do so. They will make it right.

BTW, when sending stuff back to JH Audio, put a written note in the case with specific instructions. Matching up emails or phone call notes with your order can get mixed up. Seems to happen sometimes with JH Audio. Ah, but a small price to pay for audio perfection.

-Ed

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #28 of 1,217
I think that looks like blood, i always make sure i send them a picture of the colour i want. everyone has different thoughts on the deepness and brightness of colour if you just say "dark red" some think dark red as in

adrian_ost_3.gif

And some people think of it as

3878801339_159a53c37c.jpg

So if you want them to make sure they get it 100% right, just send them a picture. I don't think it's their fault, they are handling your problem very well actually. Just different people have different thoughts on the brightness, and deepness of colour.

Just give them a call, and them send them an email, i'm sure Brittany is more than happy to fix it up for you =) Good Luck!

Sep 4, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #30 of 1,217
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i had a chance to try the demo version so the jh5, 7 and 11 - what great earphones - all of them. For the price, I think the JH5 are quite the killer.

How much stronger is the bass on the 7, 11 compared to the 5.

How about the soundstage, is it way bigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back