JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
May 8, 2010 at 7:48 AM Post #620 of 3,787
Sonic, let me state the obvious - and this is from the perspective of someone who owns neither the JH16s nor the JH13s and has nothing to prove: If you could buy again today, you would buy the JH16s, not the JH13s. Period. How do I know this? Because you are so insecure about your decision that you are turning into a troll in this thread. There are many secure happy owners of the JH13s on here. Your behavior makes clear that you just aren't one of them.

May 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM Post #622 of 3,787
@Sonic,not only you crapout and derail every jh16 thread,but you are so obsessed with jh13 to the point it became addication.
proof?just look at the facebook page of jh and see the enormous amount of comments he make along with the pics.i hope you recover from this state soon and realize that we are talking IEMs in the end of the day which are not worth this addiction you have.

May 8, 2010 at 3:16 PM Post #623 of 3,787
Quote:
Sonic, let me state the obvious - and this is from the perspective of someone who owns neither the JH16s nor the JH13s and has nothing to prove: If you could buy again today, you would buy the JH16s, not the JH13s. Period. How do I know this? Because you are so insecure about your decision that you are turning into a troll in this thread. There are many secure happy owners of the JH13s on here. Your behavior makes clear that you just aren't one of them.

Exactly.  The guy has been here for only one month and already has almost 200 posts with the majority of them being insecure rantings about a headphone he hasn't even heard, the JH16, in order to justify the purchase he already made.  He wants to believe so badly that the JH16 has no advantage over the JH13, which it may or may not, but he obviously doesn't believe a word of what he is typing although he is dying to convince everyone otherwise.

May 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #624 of 3,787
IMHO, he needs to seek professional help before the next JH custom IEM is announced.  In his profile he claims to love music.  I don't buy it.  It's about the gear now in a bad way.

For the first time on this forum I have had use the Ignore list.

May 8, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #625 of 3,787
It's not that I'm insecure. It's just when the man behind these earphones says the 16's just offers more bass than the 13's in a normal recording and then I'm hearing people say the midrange and treble are different, It becomes suspicious. 3XO and Jude said the 16's and the 13's are the same midrange and treble wise but in the bass below 100hz they're different and I believe that because that's what Jerry Harvey himself also said. Sorry, if I offended anyone.
blink.gif

LOL, that emoticon I placed at the end of my response is funny, that's all.
biggrin.gif

May 8, 2010 at 4:26 PM Post #626 of 3,787
You always apologize and say"sorry if I offended anyone" just as you did in the last thread and yet you continue to comment with your speculations and trusting Jerry harvy as if he was your ear! I will echo what Boomana said before"if you haven't heard it, DONT comment on it!" if all your comments here and on facebbook is not addiction then what is???

May 8, 2010 at 4:27 PM Post #627 of 3,787

Quote:
You always apologize and say"sorry if I offended anyone" just as you did in the last thread and yet you continue to comment with your speculations and trusting Jerry harvy as if he was your ear! I will echo what Boomana said before"if you haven't heard it, DONT comment on it!" if all your comments here and on facebbook is not addiction then what is???

I don't want to continue to derail this thread with this meaningless argument, so just drop it.
smile.gif

Carry on guys with your impressions of the JH16 Pro.

May 8, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #629 of 3,787
Boys, Boys, just let it be, why does it bother you so much what Sonic says.  You tell him to drop it and take a listen to the JH16s himself, but big deal either way.  You like your 16s and he likes his 13s.  Let him say whatever, you both just provoke each other.

May 8, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #630 of 3,787
I don't see how him posting his opinion in a impressions thread equals trolling, it might help someone make a decision. I also don't understand how people who are calling him "addicted" can do so when they have both higher post counts and more gear than he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back