JH Audio & Astell&Kern Siren Series Full Metal Jacket Line Announced!
Apr 25, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #526 of 692

Today I gave a listen to JH Rosie. I am a metalhead myself and I've listened over 150 iems between 50$-1500$ range. I've never heard anything like this before.(except K10) Congestion is the real problem with Metal genre and Rosie handles it astonishingly. Recommended to every metalhead!

You know I totally get the same with the Angie. Metallica has never sounded so good or alive. I think it's the freqPhase doing the magic. If there are no cancellations and you have a lot of speakers each producing their part of the music you should clearly hear everything in a metal track (which is a lot!).

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #527 of 692

Today I gave a listen to JH Rosie. I am a metalhead myself and I've listened over 150 iems between 50$-1500$ range. I've never heard anything like this before.(except K10) Congestion is the real problem with Metal genre and Rosie handles it astonishingly. Recommended to every metalhead!

Metalhead with Rosie and happy here. It really is able to keep up. And I love being able to have more bass or less depending on what I am listening to. I like my metal with some bass. But same iem sounds great with acoustic, grunge, classical etc with the turn of a tiny screw driver

Apr 26, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #528 of 692
Im looking at the Rosie and Angie 2 IEMs but can't decide. Does anyone know which of the two would be better suited for EDM, Dance and Pop? Thanks! 
normal_smile .gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #530 of 692
Thanks for the reply! Do you know if the Angie 2 sound anything like the 1st Gen Angie's? Im looking for a similar sound to my IE800 and I heard that the 1st Gen have a similar sound signature so i'm hoping the 2nd Gen retains that. As for the Rosie, how're the vocals on those?  

Oh, I apologize for the barrage of questions as well. 
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:16 AM Post #531 of 692
  Thanks for the reply! Do you know if the Angie 2 sound anything like the 1st Gen Angie's? Im looking for a similar sound to my IE800 and I heard that the 1st Gen have a similar sound signature so i'm hoping the 2nd Gen retains that. As for the Rosie, how're the vocals on those?  

Oh, I apologize for the barrage of questions as well. 
tongue_smile.gif

have you actually heard the Angie and IE800 personally or heard the comparison from another?

Apr 27, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #536 of 692
  not at all!  coming from IE800, you will be much better off with the likes of the Campfire Lyra, Dita Truth, Sony EX-1000 etc 

hmmmm interesting to know

gotta ask now though

1- which has more bass, i know angie has bass dial
2- bigger soundstage
3- thicker tonality

Apr 30, 2016 at 4:56 PM Post #537 of 692
I have a TC SW22 single end cable for sale, please PM me if you are interested.

May 10, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #538 of 692
Did anyone receive a cable with any of the JH products that doesn't fit a 3.5mm jack....I just realized that my Roxanne cable is way too small and won't go in any jack...So weird.....Plus my angies are going out in the right ear! Bad day for me in the JH world

May 10, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #539 of 692
  Did anyone receive a cable with any of the JH products that doesn't fit a 3.5mm jack....I just realized that my Roxanne cable is way too small and won't go in any jack...So weird.....Plus my angies are going out in the right ear! Bad day for me in the JH world

Got the wrong 2.5mm balanced plug?

May 10, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #540 of 692

Sounds to me you got the 2.5mm balanced cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back