Japan, what should I get?
Nov 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

clarkkent

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, my parents are in Japan right now and can get me some things.

Is there anything I should get or look into getting? I don't really know much about things that are "japan only" that are cool.

I have JVC S500's, and FXZ 100's. V-Moda M100's. And some others. Is there anything cool I should consider?

Thanks!

ps. I'm a bass-head lol

Nov 13, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #2 of 7
Final Audio? I don't think V-moda is from Japan.

Nov 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #3 of 7
Hi, my parents are in Japan right now and can get me some things.

Is there anything I should get or look into getting? I don't really know much about things that are "japan only" that are cool.

I have JVC S500's, and FXZ 100's. V-Moda M100's. And some others. Is there anything cool I should consider?

Thanks!

ps. I'm a bass-head lol

Oh sorry, wrong country then :wink:. Jk jk. Assuming you're in Tokyo, recommend that you pop by e-earphone in Akihabara, Yodobashi Camera also in Akihabara (can't remember which floor's the audio floor), Sony's showroom in Ginza, & Fujiya Avic in Nakano.

Welcome to Japan BTW.

Nov 13, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #4 of 7
Ask them for a drifting car.

Nov 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #6 of 7
Thanks for the replies. I've been to Akihabara, and Yodobashi Camera and all those places while i was there a few years back. Cool places :)

I got a pair of FXZ-100's from a head-fi member last year, so I'm looking for something like that. I was wondering if there was something new and cool, that's only in Japan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back