Jack Daniels vs Milk
Dec 14, 2005 at 2:04 AM Post #31 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by shesmylovernow
Cow's Milk is probably worse for you than Jack, what with all the chemicals and toxins and fat and cholesterol in it.

Nonsense. Skim milk is fat free and very low in cholesterol. Low fat milk is almost as good. It gives a high amount of protein for relatively few calories. When it comes right down to it most foods are going to have varying degress of chemicals and toxins in them, at least milk has lots of nutritional value (and I doubt it's got troublesome amounts of chemicals or toxins anyways).

I'd be in much worse shape if I drank Jack everyday instead of milk.

Dec 14, 2005 at 5:16 AM Post #34 of 42
I choose beer. The hard liquor I like is jagger or something smooth. I can't stand jack..it's like paint thinner. I'd take a miller lite over a jack and coke any day.

Dec 14, 2005 at 6:08 AM Post #35 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulveling
Nonsense. Skim milk is fat free and very low in cholesterol. Low fat milk is almost as good. It gives a high amount of protein for relatively few calories. When it comes right down to it most foods are going to have varying degress of chemicals and toxins in them, at least milk has lots of nutritional value (and I doubt it's got troublesome amounts of chemicals or toxins anyways).

I'd be in much worse shape if I drank Jack everyday instead of milk.

Just for the records, naturally the cow produces the milk only for the her calfs.............humans need the human milk only during the nursing period.....we are not supposed to drink cow milk after that, that is why we have some lactose intolerance..LOL...(but I like it myself also)

Dec 14, 2005 at 6:12 AM Post #36 of 42
voted for jack, although i prefer makers mark

anyone else here like ginger ale and whiskey over whiskey and coke? if you haven't tried it, do, you'll be glad you did

Dec 14, 2005 at 7:19 AM Post #38 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodacose
i'm going to assume you mean single barrel, in which case it's jack. i used to think corn flakes were boring.

edit: heck ya, jack and gingers! although milk and ginger ale sounds tempting...

edit2: i'm from fracking wisconsin too

I acually have a bottle of Single barrel bottle issued for the Lotus Club of america and has a Lotus crest. It was only $30 as I know the president of the club.

Dec 14, 2005 at 7:35 AM Post #39 of 42
sorry but jack sour mash is some of the most vile disgusting whiskey to ever pass my lips. i have no clue why my friends like it. even with coke it's a little gross. I'm a beer or cooler guy myself.

besides...whats more attractive? The container that stores milk, or the one that stores jack?
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 14, 2005 at 8:42 AM Post #41 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Boy, we're having fun today...

I'd say milk, especially the skim milk I've been using with these "Muscle Milk" protein shakes of late. Of course, I'm not lifting weights so they don't do me much good, but in concept they could.

But Muscle Milk sure does taste good!

Milk.....cuz I hate alcohol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back