Jack Daniels vs Milk
Dec 13, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #18 of 42
I'd prefer wine.

Now you would ask what wine has got to do with this poll, I will promptly reply, what on earth Milk has got to with Jack Daniels... I would also go on to speculate that your next thread would be a poll of Apples vs. Oranges.

Then you would ask why am I being so difficult, I would reply, why are you being so 'simple'.

cool.gif

Dec 13, 2005 at 10:28 PM Post #19 of 42
Boy, we're having fun today...

I'd say milk, especially the skim milk I've been using with these "Muscle Milk" protein shakes of late. Of course, I'm not lifting weights so they don't do me much good, but in concept they could.

Dec 14, 2005 at 12:05 AM Post #25 of 42
Cow's Milk is probably worse for you than Jack, what with all the chemicals and toxins and fat and cholesterol in it. At least Jack can get you drunk.
wink.gif

Now if we're talking about almond milk, I may have to switch my vote. That stuff is deeee-lish.

Dec 14, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #26 of 42
I actually think milk as a straight-up drink is pretty nasty... not quite as hard to get down as JD, but bad enough. I do like it in cereal though, and as products like cheese, yogurt etc.

Dec 14, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #27 of 42
I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butter’s
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo (moo)

I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, I’ve got gas

I am cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From B.C. to Newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!

Dec 14, 2005 at 12:41 AM Post #28 of 42
This is one of the best polls we have had in a while.
icon10.gif

As much as I like milk, Jack wins this one, hands down!

Dec 14, 2005 at 12:55 AM Post #29 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by catachresis
There are many better bourbons, but no better milk.
wink.gif

[Yes they say it's 'whiskey' because it's distilled from a single 'corn' -- silly merchandising.]

There are not that many better bourbons, I love Jacky, and yes there are better milk, just try condensed milk, or evaporated milk, we have also goat milk, camel milk, donkey milk, bufalo milk, etc....all of the above are better than the cow milk IMO.......
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back