Jack Daniels vs Milk
Dec 13, 2005 at 5:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

Mikey01

Headphoneus Supremus
Well! Which one is near and dear to you.
icon10.gif

Dec 13, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #2 of 42
Milk, it does a body good
tongue.gif
I like to drink alcohol every once in a while, but this stuff just tastes terrible. If I'm going to have alcohol, I'd prefer a nice dark beer...

Dec 13, 2005 at 6:02 PM Post #3 of 42
Milk is probably the best drink out there.

Dec 13, 2005 at 6:12 PM Post #5 of 42
I just thought of it like this - which would you rather drink?

Jack and Coke, or

PepsiMilk? (yes that's a real combo)

*votes for Jack*

Edit - plus, I'm lactose intolerant, as are many asians. I'm down with the fortified Vitamin D OJ, screw Milk!

Dec 13, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #6 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I just thought of it like this - which would you rather drink?

Jack and Coke, or

PepsiMilk? (yes that's a real combo)

*votes for Jack*

Edit - plus, I'm lactose intolerant, as are many asians. I'm down with the fortified Vitamin D OJ, screw Milk!

^^agreed

i mean milk... i am not of legal age to consume alcohol...

Dec 13, 2005 at 6:17 PM Post #7 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
*votes for Jack*

Ditto, haven't drunk a straight class of milk in years because I'm also lactose intolerant. If I had to drink milk, it would be chocolate milk. Other than that it's JD shots or w/ Coke all the way.

Dec 13, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #8 of 42
nothing goes better with cookies, peanut butter and cereal than a nice cold glass of jack daniels.

Dec 13, 2005 at 6:38 PM Post #9 of 42
They both have their place in my house. Milk is delicious and nutritious. On the other hand, Jack Daniels is hard for me to drink plain and is all empty calories, but it gives a nice buzz. Overall milk is a daily staple in my diet while I have maybe a couple Jack & diet cokes on the weekend (along with other kinds of alcoholic beveredges).

Dec 13, 2005 at 7:13 PM Post #14 of 42
There are many better bourbons, but no better milk.
wink.gif

[Yes they say it's 'whiskey' because it's distilled from a single 'corn' -- silly merchandising.]

Dec 13, 2005 at 7:21 PM Post #15 of 42
never tried jack (damn have-to-be-21 laws) and milk I'm impartial to. Gives me stomache/headaches if I haven't had any for awhile. Water is the best anyway, cheap and doesn't cause me physical discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back