Jaben is now in Australia! Beyerdynamic DT880 bundle at almost 50% off!
May 29, 2011 at 2:39 AM Post #49 of 63
The magic tissue box full of numbers from #3 - #48 is furiously shaken around and the lucky number is... 5!

Brooko is our winner! Send me an e-mail at josh@jaben.com.au or send me an e-mail to claim your prize!

Like our facebook page for more giveaways and bargain bundles, coming real soon (spoiler: will contain UE Triple.Fi 10 at never-before-seen prices!)!

May 29, 2011 at 3:17 AM Post #50 of 63
Woohoo

Thanks Josh - and thanks for the opportunity.  I've definitely bookmarked your site, and will be keen to follow Jaben Australia's progress.

I haven't heard too many buds - so very curious to see how the Piano Fortes compare to my IEM's.

Thanks again to Jaben & wish you all the best.

Brooko

May 29, 2011 at 7:02 AM Post #52 of 63

Quote:
Woohoo

Thanks Josh - and thanks for the opportunity.  I've definitely bookmarked your site, and will be keen to follow Jaben Australia's progress.

I haven't heard too many buds - so very curious to see how the Piano Fortes compare to my IEM's.

Thanks again to Jaben & wish you all the best.

Brooko

No problem buddy, glad it went to a kiwi. You guys get ripped even harder than we do on electronics!
These buds are quite interesting, excellent for rock/metal and anything else with guitars in it.
Not as detailed as armature drivers but I think dynamic drivers are a bit more fun!

Do let us know what you think of them though, I'm sure a fair few head-fiers will be looking forward to your impressions.

And to reply to your e-mail as well, we'll be carrying full-size headphones too by next week.
Just waiting for stocks to come in

Quote:
Congrats Brooko. I'm looking forward to the triple.fi deal as i'm about to be refunded by the shipping company who lost mine.

Feel free to give suggestions of what you'd like in the package (don't just look at what's currently on the site, lots of stock are coming next week!)
Can't promise we'll do it but we'll definitely take it into account!

Btw guys, if there's a few things you'd like send us an e-mail or give me a call.
I'm sure we can come up with something you'd be happy with =)

May 30, 2011 at 8:22 PM Post #54 of 63
Aww dangit I missed out on the draw. However thats great news :D

I loved the help I received at the Jaben HK store, where I bought my SM3's. I hope there is an opportunity to listen to everything at the Melbourne store as well - and please open one in Sydney :3

Jun 4, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #57 of 63

Quote:
Nice and exciting bundles you have there! Open up a store in Sydney when all is up in Melbourne :wink:

+1. Open up a store in Syd please 
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #58 of 63
Jaben is a cool company with it's customer service and product range, and I know the Singapore branch has had some great deals, but as a local Australian I can't seem to justify how $427 for the UE Triple.Fi 10 bundle is a stunning deal?... when amazon.com (sold by amazon) will ship them here to me for $193.79 + $30.89 shipping ...

Jun 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM Post #59 of 63

Quote:
Jaben is a cool company with it's customer service and product range, and I know the Singapore branch has had some great deals, but as a local Australian I can't seem to justify how $427 for the UE Triple.Fi 10 bundle is a stunning deal?... when amazon.com (sold by amazon) will ship them here to me for $193.79 + $30.89 shipping ...

Because you're comparing just the IEMs with a bundle consisting of IEM's + AMP + Dock + Interconnect maybe?

Jun 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #60 of 63

Quote:

Well unfortunately on some things we can't compete with the US on TF10 because our cost price (before GST, shipping etc) is higher than their selling price 
mad.gif

Mind you, the stuff from amazon is not in retail packaging, it's in "Amazon packaging" which is sort of OEM.

That's why we do these bundles, they don't make much money (if any, we sometimes lose money on the "only one available" bundles) but if the contents is what you want, it's an amazing buy.
Let's consider the $499 bundle. Even thinking of the TF10 as something "worth" $220, that leaves the Voyager at only $279 (RRP of $400+, you can't find it for lower than $350 even in the US). That's not including the dock, interconnect or shipping. Plus you get local warranty.

I think it's fairly important to note that even without the bundles, our prices are the lowest in Australia (and New Zealand, they get ripped harder than we do!).
I know that's not saying much considering how much we usually get ripped off but it's a start right?

We'll have another bundle up soon, I'm sure you'll be happy with those =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back