J3 or Z2 or something else?
Jun 13, 2012 at 5:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Espada77

New Head-Fier
Hey, new here...sort of. I've been observing these forums for quite a while to help me choose my headphones, but now I need help choosing a new mp3 player. My zune is now dead so was thinking of getting either a cowon j3 or a z2. I'm aware the j3 is discontinued but is still favored by many. I like how many formats the z2 supports. I'm also open to other devices similar to these like the sony walkman z. I would like something good for music and videos. I want a device with at least 32gb. I don't really care about apps and internet browser because I already have an iphone(only 8gb). I liked how compatible with my zune was with my xbox, and was wondering how compatible cowon is with the xbox 360. I,m also going to be plugging the device into my car stereo system. I want a device that runs smooth and quick and will last me a long time. I'm located in the U.S and my budget limit is $350. What do you recommend?

Jul 17, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #4 of 6
Cowon Z2 on the other hand has realiability issues & iPod Touch's sound quality is not good and the system has slowed down after updating from iOS 4 to iOS 5. The hardware is very downgraded compared to iPhone's and I don't know what will happen when it is updated to iOS 6 (Coming Soon).

Jul 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
 iPod Touch's sound quality is not good and the system has slowed down after updating from iOS 4 to iOS 5. 

That is not true at all.....I had a 4th-gen Touch and the sound quality was excellent and it ran like a champ on iOS 5.

Jul 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #6 of 6
Agreed..the Touch is just as good as other players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back