iTunes 11
Dec 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #62 of 124
I have an old iPod nano 2nd gen and was wondering if it is still supported by the new iTunes.  I did a quick google and it looks like some people are already complaining, however this could be just one of those bugs which might be fixed through an update.  On the other hand I would not be surprised if Apple uses the new iTunes as an opportunity to make people buy new iPods.

Dec 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #63 of 124
I just connected my 1st ten, iTouch and it all works great!

Dec 13, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #66 of 124
New update out already... http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1614

iTunes 11.0.1

This update to the new iTunes addresses an issue where new purchases in iCloud may not appear in your library if iTunes Match is turned on, makes iTunes more responsive when searching a large library, fixes a problem where the AirPlay button may not appear as expected, and adds the ability to display duplicate items within your library.

Dec 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #69 of 124
I noticed that none of the radio stations in my radio station playlist work anymore... hard to believe they are all gone but admittedly I haven't listened to the online radio stations in awhile.

Dec 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM Post #71 of 124
Quote:
Does anyone here use iTunes on their PC? I wanted to know what are the proper settings for QuickTime? I recall reading the settings somewhere, but I don't recall the details.

Here is what I have it at currently:

destroysall.

Set to Windows Audio Session & keep it at Quicktime Music Synthesizer.

I'm still in the process of looking for iTunes Bit-Perfect (Windows, not Mac)

Tim

Jan 2, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #72 of 124
It was maybe a little bit smoother in operation on my 32bit machine. After getting used to it I guess I like it. Sounds the same I think. No issues except a little area of the console missing on the right border for what-ever reason. It may be a little faster in loading songs too.
smile.gif

I still think it should come in other colors. Being on Head-Fi and I-Tunes reminds me of working in a hospital.

Feb 20, 2013 at 6:48 AM Post #75 of 124
When I initially click for iTunes, the full screen is cut off or cropped  on far right so as to cut off vertical scrolling bar. therefore,  I cannot scroll with pointer. The screen must be minimized, then taken to full screen setting again to  see the scrolling bar. Is this by design or is this a defect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back