It's a girl!
Jan 24, 2009 at 7:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

ziplock

100+ Head-Fier
Our third and final child was born on Tuesday of this week. She decided to come very early at just 30 weeks, but she is doing just fine in the NICU. My wife had severe preeclampsia, so the doc said it was time to deliver.

Everyone say hello to Kyla!

P1010231-1.jpg

Paul

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #3 of 34
Welcome To Head-Fi Baby Kyla!
Congrats & God Bless.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:39 AM Post #4 of 34
Congrats, Paul!
beerchug.gif

For as early as she was, I'm sure you and your wife will always regard her as a true miracle (even more so than all parents regard all of their children). It seems that Kyla will be just fine. How is your wife feeling?

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:39 AM Post #6 of 34
Third and final! 100 years ago you'd just be getting started with children. Tell your wife she's lucky to be living today.

Grats and welcome to the world, Kyla.

Jan 24, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #7 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats, Paul!
beerchug.gif

For as early as she was, I'm sure you and your wife will always regard her as a true miracle (even more so than all parents regard all of their children). It seems that Kyla will be just fine. How is your wife feeling?

She is very special to us. We can't wait to bring her home, but we have to be patient. We're looking at at least a month before she has grown enough to leave.

My wife has been making a slow and steady recovery. Her liver went nuts a few times even after little one was taken out. But, all should be well. We're hoping they will discharge her later today.

Thanks everyone!
bigsmile_face.gif

Paul

Jan 24, 2009 at 8:10 AM Post #8 of 34
Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Baby Kyla, welcome to this world.

Jan 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM Post #10 of 34
That's a beautiful name. Congratulation! I'm pretty sure she'll grow up to be a beautiful girl.

Jan 24, 2009 at 10:52 AM Post #13 of 34
Congrats! I'm glad to hear that both Kyla and your wife are doing well. I hope your other two are excited to have a new sister, too. Third children seem to turn out with more colorful and interesting personalities than the others - you'll have some great stories about her in a few years.

Jan 24, 2009 at 3:24 PM Post #14 of 34
Ohhh nice to see her!!
Congratz for you and your wife and good luck with her.

Welcome, Kyla!! =]

Jan 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #15 of 34
And in only a few years, she'll looking at guys, and after that, they'll be taking her out to movies. Well, congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back