Items paid for never received. Refund promised never
Oct 19, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #151 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man you are one of the most ignorant and stubborn posters that I've come accross.
rolleyes.gif
The bottom line is all of this happened because the company didn't post the item as described and using cheap service although buyer paid for better shipment option. So anything wrong, that's seller's responsibility, and whatever it is, you have no right to say rude things like that to customers (especially when the mistake is YOURS to begin with).

Anyway, I don't wanna waste my precious time responding to people like you. Go call the original poster whatever you want, but anyone with half a brain knows who's right and who's wrong here.

And you are one of the most condescending, self-righteous idiots I've seen on any message board anywhere. How can you claim to know what happened? You know exactly half of the story, and who is to say for sure how the package was sent? I've never seen publicly available tracking information provide shipping and return addresses. How do we not know that this is a phony tracking number? We've also already heard that that information rarely gets updated accurately to show delivery in foreign countries? How can you definitively say that he doesn't have his Livewires. Has the thought ever occurred to you that there is more information available than what is readily apparent, and more conclusions than the one you've jumped to? I'm sure that John Diles knows more things about exactly what has happened here, and is staying away solely to prevent people from you from accusing him of "bullying" a customer by presenting more evidence against them.

God forbid we actually have a constructive conversation about this for once, instead of bickering and repeating ourselves.

Oct 19, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #152 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by deathklok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...(a whole lot of nonsense)

plainface.gif

Seriously? That's really your take on the situation?

So Livewire's did ship using Express Mail? And KWS is making the whole thing up?

Wouldn't that mean JDiles has proof of delivery? And he could stop all this nonsense with the "real" tracking number?

Hmmm, why hasn't he done so already then? *Rubs chin* I mean, once KWS is proved to be a liar, faith would be restored in an instant. It's a tricky one isn't it, "deathklok"...

I know!

[size=medium]Maybe KWS is really JDiles!!!!!!!![/size]

It makes so much sense
wink.gif

*Baffled*
EK

Oct 19, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #153 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilking /img/forum/go_quote.gif

plainface.gif

Seriously? That's really your take on the situation?

So Livewire's did ship using Express Mail? And KWS is making the whole thing up?

Wouldn't that mean JDiles has proof of delivery? And he could stop all this nonsense with the "real" tracking number?

Hmmm, why hasn't he done so already then? *Rubs chin* I mean, once KWS is proved to be a liar, faith would be restored in an instant. It's a tricky one isn't it, "deathklok"...

I know!

[size=medium]Maybe KWS is really JDiles!!!!!!!![/size]

It makes so much sense
wink.gif

*Baffled*
EK

Are you sure you can read? Did I say any of that was fact? I was asking how any of you are so sure that it isn't and so sure that what you believe is. Maybe if you had some level of reading comprehension, that might've come across.

But hey, if you want to continue to put words in my mouth, I guess you can. Facts clearly don't seem to be important to anyone here.

Let's go back through the facts we have:

KWS ordered Livewires.
KWS asked for EMS shipping.
John Diles did not respond in a manner which was completely appropriate for a growing company.

Everything else we have is an unsubstantiated claim, or supposition on the part of either party or the members who have been posting. Nobody here can say for sure whether or not KWS has his headphones. Nobody here can say for sure whether they were shipped EMS, or uninsured mail. Nobody can substantiate whether or not Diles' comments were appropriate or not, because we haven't seen what KWS said.

Everyone in this thread is so quick to blame either KWS or Livewires, and no one is willing to acknowledge that NOBODY HERE EXCEPT THEM KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED, AND WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHO IS BEING TRUTHFUL.

People side Livewires because they've had hundreds of customer interactions, and this is the first which has publicly gone so badly. People side with KWS because his story seems so uncharacteristically bad. Nobody has enough facts to make a decision based on anything else, which is exactly why there is no point in debating this.

The reason John Diles hasn't been back to this thread, or any other is clear to me. He knows that there is no point in trying to publicly settle this dispute, and that in all likelihood whatever he were to post would have a negative impact on his company as a whole, because everyone here is so willing to twist facts and words, and state opinion as fact that the truth of the matter will never come though.

This debate is pointless, and I'm sure I'm about to have my words twisted into somehow attacking KWS, so feel free, fire away.

Oct 19, 2007 at 7:55 PM Post #154 of 180
Quote:

Are you sure you can read? Did I say any of that was fact? I was asking how any of you are so sure that it isn't and so sure that what you believe is. Maybe if you had some level of reading comprehension, that might've come across.

But hey, if you want to continue to put words in my mouth, I guess you can. Facts clearly don't seem to be important to anyone here.

Let's go back through the facts we have:

KWS ordered Livewires.
KWS asked for EMS shipping.
John Diles did not respond in a manner which was completely appropriate for a growing company.

Everything else we have is an unsubstantiated claim, or supposition on the part of either party or the members who have been posting. Nobody here can say for sure whether or not KWS has his headphones. Nobody here can say for sure whether they were shipped EMS, or uninsured mail. Nobody can substantiate whether or not Diles' comments were appropriate or not, because we haven't seen what KWS said.

Everyone in this thread is so quick to blame either KWS or Livewires, and no one is willing to acknowledge that NOBODY HERE EXCEPT THEM KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED, AND WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHO IS BEING TRUTHFUL.

People side Livewires because they've had hundreds of customer interactions, and this is the first which has publicly gone so badly. People side with KWS because his story seems so uncharacteristically bad. Nobody has enough facts to make a decision based on anything else, which is exactly why there is no point in debating this.

The reason John Diles hasn't been back to this thread, or any other is clear to me. He knows that there is no point in trying to publicly settle this dispute, and that in all likelihood whatever he were to post would have a negative impact on his company as a whole, because everyone here is so willing to twist facts and words, and state opinion as fact that the truth of the matter will never come though.

This debate is pointless, and I'm sure I'm about to have my words twisted into somehow attacking KWS, so feel free, fire away.

you never directly attacked the OP, but you basically implied he did atleast something wrong. You keep saying if everyone knew the whole story people wouldn't be quick to blame livewires, that means you think Livewires is the victim doesn't it? You keep trying to act like your neutral, but its pretty clear whose side your on. What your saying doesn't make any sense, if you read through many people have said they would like to hear Livewires side of the story, right now his silence is what is making him look guilty. A lot of people have sided with the OP but no one has said from the beginning "I HATE Livewires and no matter what they say they are scammers?!?!?!" How can they side with JD if he doesn't even bother responding?

Oct 19, 2007 at 8:19 PM Post #155 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by kg21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you never directly attacked the OP, but you basically implied he did atleast something wrong. You keep saying if everyone knew the whole story people wouldn't be quick to blame livewires, that means you think Livewires is the victim doesn't it?

Now that's just funny. Where on earth did I say that? Quote, please.

Oct 19, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #156 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by kg21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How can they side with JD if he doesn't even bother responding?

I hate to break this to you, but the universe doesn't revolve around Head-Fi.

Oct 19, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #157 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate to break this to you, but the universe doesn't revolve around Head-Fi.

eek.gif

Oct 19, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #159 of 180
Quote:

And you are one of the most condescending, self-righteous idiots I've seen on any message board anywhere. How can you claim to know what happened? You know exactly half of the story, and who is to say for sure how the package was sent? I've never seen publicly available tracking information provide shipping and return addresses. How do we not know that this is a phony tracking number? We've also already heard that that information rarely gets updated accurately to show delivery in foreign countries? How can you definitively say that he doesn't have his Livewires. Has the thought ever occurred to you that there is more information available than what is readily apparent, and more conclusions than the one you've jumped to? I'm sure that John Diles knows more things about exactly what has happened here, and is staying away solely to prevent people from you from accusing him of "bullying" a customer by presenting more evidence against them.

God forbid we actually have a constructive conversation about this for once, instead of bickering and repeating ourselves.

Man another 12 years old? If you have the capability to read properly you know that the tracking number was provided by Livewires themselves. And the fact that you just simply can't base (or choose not to see) the whole underlying problem (how it all started) and can't even tell between a scammer or a real complain just shows how ummm.... "smart" you are.

Nuff talking to you, another time waster.

Oct 19, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #160 of 180
Quote:

Wow you are so correct. In fact, even in a court room NONE of the jury members KNOWS what happened. How stupid of them to make assumptions and judgment based on evidence. I mean, if a defendant refuses to testify or make any statements, that's probably because he knows there is no point in settling the dispute and it will all go away magically right? I guess anything he/she says will just be twisted around and have a negative impact.

So the only way to know for sure is for a full scale police investiagtion on JD and KWS. We're only hearing one side of the story and for all we know every single statement or email could have been fabricated by KWS. In fact, since we have no way of proving ANY of the negative feedbacks left in the feedback forum, we should just delete them all and ignore them. All those people who have been scammed and ripped off are probably just making up stories.

Finally, there is absolutely no way JD can be a scammer. He has so much positive feedback! If he was a scammer he would definately have hundreds of negative feedback right? I mean, if I were to go into a store to shoplift, I wouldn't put something small in my pocket while no one was suspecting. I'd rather run through the store looting and grabbing hundreds of items because thats the definition of a shoplifter!

Oct 20, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #162 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow you are so correct. In fact, even in a court room NONE of the jury members KNOWS what happened. How stupid of them to make assumptions and judgment based on evidence. I mean, if a defendant refuses to testify or make any statements, that's probably because he knows there is no point in settling the dispute and it will all go away magically right? I guess anything he/she says will just be twisted around and have a negative impact.

So the only way to know for sure is for a full scale police investiagtion on JD and KWS. We're only hearing one side of the story and for all we know every single statement or email could have been fabricated by KWS. In fact, since we have no way of proving ANY of the negative feedbacks left in the feedback forum, we should just delete them all and ignore them. All those people who have been scammed and ripped off are probably just making up stories.

Finally, there is absolutely no way JD can be a scammer. He has so much positive feedback! If he was a scammer he would definately have hundreds of negative feedback right? I mean, if I were to go into a store to shoplift, I wouldn't put something small in my pocket while no one was suspecting. I'd rather run through the store looting and grabbing hundreds of items because thats the definition of a shoplifter!

very good point...
where the hell is JD?
y wouldn't he come up and tell us the WHOLE story??
didn't someone said they contact with JD and knew the whole side of the story? Come and let us know.

and to deathklok, y is it clear to not answer ur customers as it is a growing company?? Is it that hard just to tell us the FULL STORY?

Oct 20, 2007 at 2:01 AM Post #163 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1012007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But I am not the one conning Livewires out of $250 like Ivan is doing and ruining a small companys reputation. If he is self imployed lets ruin his company.

Has Ivan spoken apart from the thread he has made. he has gone all quite.
eek.gif
eek.gif

You are just making up &&&& now.. No proof.. Nice slander though. I see Livewire did nothing wrong. John has ruined Livewires rep, not the OP. Livewire didn't insure the package which the OP paid for.. Certainly you can see this..

Oct 20, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #164 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yes, because comparing a forum on the internet, where only one side has been stated, is easily comparable to a "jury of your peers" as promised in the United States, and the consequences for an inadequate defense are equally severe, I'm sure. And comparing a multi-member witch-hunt to the feedback forum is equally reasonable, you idiot. By all means, twist my words any way you'd like, but the fact is, NOTHING THAT YOU'VE ATTRIBUTED TO ME WAS SAID BY ME; I AM NOT DEFENDING ANYONE, I am stating that this forum has no power over either of these two people, and debating this any further is pointless. Nobody here but them knows what happened, and there is no legal quarrel here, so there is nothing anyone but KWS and JDiles can do about any of this. But hey, I bet you think you can actually influence me though the internet not to buy a product, or to hate a company, without actually providing me with a firsthand personal experience as to why. This is one bad story, and the only one, relating to Livewires. Were there more, I'd be just as cheesed off and sure as the rest of you. But to have a company, not an individual on ebay, not a "shoplifter" (easily the most outrageous comparison I've heard yet, but feel free to prove me wrong), with a stellar reputation have such a horrendous transaction seems very strange, and it would seem there is more to the story. If this were Ultimate Ears can you honestly say you'd be so certain they deliberately ripped someone off? I am by no means saying that this is KWS' fault, I'm saying I don't know, and it matters minimally to me to whom we can attribute this to. There are mistakes on both sides, clearly.

However, that said, I can "definately" say that nobody on this forum except for JDiles and KWS can influence anything that will happen. So feel free to throw whatever more logical fallacies you can think of at me, I'd be more than happy to defend myself.

But what is so curious is that we've all been after JDiles when TTVJ didn't exactly respond quickly, or in a terribly friendly manner to all of this either? Head-fi favoritism? I think so.

And it's just hilarious that I've got so many people after me, and PMing me rudely for expressing a moderate viewpoint. I've never been on a forum with so many self-righteous idiots in my life. You all should be very proud to be this up in arms over this frivolous tripe. I can't understand how anyone could be so certain as to what happened with these two individuals as to attack a member for suggesting other members look at the larger issue. But hey, there's a first for everything.

Oct 20, 2007 at 3:30 AM Post #165 of 180
If you dont like it then get the F out. We look out for each other.
Case closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back