Items paid for never received. Refund promised never
Oct 18, 2007 at 9:22 AM Post #121 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by barqy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
to add fuel to the fire, response by livewires?

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showpo...4&postcount=13

so you actually just like to fuel arguments... as you clearly haven't read any of the last few pages or are actually interested in any positive outcome/resolution (because then you would have noticed that this response was posted a couple of pages before and most of the discussion about the impoliteness of John unsuited for a company has regarded the "train rails walking" part

really nice of you... do you like arguments as much if they involve you as well?

Oct 18, 2007 at 3:50 PM Post #122 of 180
This really shows why these people stick to selling audio gear. Where it is more of a cult than a market.

They can treat their customer's like garbage and they still keep coming back like naive little followers.

Try doing that in any other area, and you will be bankrupt in no time.

Oct 18, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #123 of 180
Quote:

to add fuel to the fire, response by livewires?

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showpo...4&postcount=13

Uh... this comment is what 1/2 of this thread is about... Please read everything before trying to "add fuel to the fire".

Anyways, I"m really looking forward to a response from Livewires about this incident. Not responding is only going to make things worse for the company.

Oct 18, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #124 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uh... this comment is what 1/2 of this thread is about... Please read everything before trying to "add fuel to the fire".

Anyways, I"m really looking forward to a response from Livewires about this incident. Not responding is only going to make things worse for the company.

True.This is exactly what i am currently waiting for.No matter how bad the customer is (i am honestly polite for them whenever=].),the vendor should never treat them like this.(go kill themselves).It would be very serious and triggers a great deal of troubles for the vendor.In Hong Kong,they may go to court eventually.
Now,at least,the Livewires/Mr.John Diles should respond to everyone ,including me for this issue.Not responding is meant they try to escape from the real situation but not the solution.Head-Fi is a famous forum and it would let more people know their terrible service if they still try to escape from it and keep their mouths closed.

Oct 18, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #125 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by KWS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
True.This is exactly what i am currently waiting for.No matter how bad the customer is (i am honestly polite for them whenever=].),the vendor should never treat them like this.(go kill themselves).It would be very serious and triggers a great deal of troubles for the vendor.In Hong Kong,they may go to court eventually.
Now,at least,the Livewires/Mr.John Diles should respond to everyone ,including me for this issue.Not responding is meant they try to escape from the real situation but not the solution.Head-Fi is a famous forum and it would let more people know their terrible service if they still try to escape from it and keep their mouths closed.

Yeah, this will hurt their business, and rightfully so. The comments made towards you are completely unacceptable from anyone.

Oct 18, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #126 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey there, maybe you should follow your own advice, the link I posted WAS livewires reponse

too much
basshead.gif
for you perhaps.

Oct 18, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #127 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Televator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so you actually just like to fuel arguments... as you clearly haven't read any of the last few pages or are actually interested in any positive outcome/resolution (because then you would have noticed that this response was posted a couple of pages before and most of the discussion about the impoliteness of John unsuited for a company has regarded the "train rails walking" part

really nice of you... do you like arguments as much if they involve you as well?

maybe my english is not up to par as some of the members here
blink.gif

poor wording on my part on 'fueling the fire'

Oct 18, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #128 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They can treat their customer's like garbage and they still keep coming back like naive little followers.

Try doing that in any other area, and you will be bankrupt in no time.

My thoughts exactly.

Oct 18, 2007 at 7:37 PM Post #129 of 180
Quote:

Hey there, maybe you should follow your own advice, the link I posted WAS livewires reponse

too much
basshead.gif
for you perhaps.

Bargy,

Look at post 17 of this thread.

Oct 18, 2007 at 8:11 PM Post #130 of 180
I am so temted to buy a pair of livewires, I really like doing buisiness with someone who has a dark and great humor....

I am wondering how many of the posters in this thread, has ever had anything to do with livewires and how many just want to ruin a buisiness..

All other feedback on livewires has been positive, and because some guy from Hongkong feels that he has been cheated everybody jumps in and slander the company....

And KWS only came to head-fi to slander Livewires....not to contribute with anything positive or constructive, just to badmouth a company....

SAD very SAD

Oct 18, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #131 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by indigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bargy,

Look at post 17 of this thread.

x2....

I'm really curious as to what Livewire's is doing right now.

Oct 18, 2007 at 9:52 PM Post #132 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus-DK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am so temted to buy a pair of livewires, I really like doing buisiness with someone who has a dark and great humor....

I am wondering how many of the posters in this thread, has ever had anything to do with livewires and how many just want to ruin a buisiness..

All other feedback on livewires has been positive, and because some guy from Hongkong feels that he has been cheated everybody jumps in and slander the company....

And KWS only came to head-fi to slander Livewires....not to contribute with anything positive or constructive, just to badmouth a company....

SAD very SAD

You are a moron. Plain and simple. Sorry but an educated response with actual valid points would be wasted on you. Maybe one day you will realize what a wolf in sheeps clothing means. You know what? I encourage you to buy the livewires. Not simply because you seem to support people who don't give a crap about customer service and that telling someone to go die is humor. Why don't you be the next customer and prove us all wrong? And I hope that you get screwed out of your money and come back to the forums crying about it. Just kidding. Just a bit of dark and great humor for you.

Oct 18, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #133 of 180
Quote:

yes and it was posted already in post n° 17 of this thread
Quote:

maybe my english is not up to par as some of the members here
blink.gif

poor wording on my part on 'fueling the fire'

It wasn't your 'choice of words' I reacted to, just your (apparent) intentions: you posted the link which contained livewires response because you assumed it would feed the discussion... but at the same time you hereby show you haven't really followed (or have real interest in) this discussion as you haven't noticed the same response was posted in post n°17 AND it has been discussed ever since ... or am I wrong and you did read the thread after all ...but you thought all the remarks about 'killing yourself' and 'walking train tracks' were about something else?

So no need to apologize for your English or 'bad' choice of words: 'fueling the fire' (i.e. stirring up the discussion without further interest than stirring up the discussion) is exactly what you did IMHO

BTW: I have no direct interest in the discussion besides that I am contemplating some IEMS for traveling and Livewires is (/was?) a contender... and I do want to know how this case evolves before I actually consider ordering.

Oct 18, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #134 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus-DK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SAD very SAD

Man....how old are u....u still find that humourous??...

in the business world, its not about how many complaint...if one customers is not satisfied, its no good...I a company, i think they need to keep this in mind: "Customers is always right." Its a simple thing to do...and from the information we have been given over this period of time, its proved so far that KWS is right...and there is STILL no respond from the company...i really wanted to know y...=="

and obviously, KWS came to open up an account in-order to spread his words in this forum...but whats the problem with this? What would u do if u are in his situation? U are not getting the survices u expected and the company delay responsiblities...yet after 2 months of complaint, still...the problem is not solved and they are saying that u scabbed their earphone and tell him to walk down the railway...still funny?

yet...still no respond form LiveWires...

and does it matter if he is from HK or other parts of the world?
does that mean LiveWires only give their premium servies to US customers?
if u paid the money, than u are a customer, u should get fair treatment...

one bad service is bad ebough for one company...its not the number of complains...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back