Items paid for never received. Refund promised never
Oct 8, 2007 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 180

KWS

Head-Fier
Guys,what would you do if a company does not ship goods to you after you've paid for them?
I am currently suffering from such problem....but i am not the US resident,how i can seek for help from the related department?

Oct 8, 2007 at 3:51 PM Post #2 of 180
How about a little more info? Like what company, how long has it been since you paid?

Oct 8, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #3 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by rxc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about a little more info? Like what company, how long has it been since you paid?

Hi rxc,
I ordered a CM ear-plugs ,with the lowest price in the market ,from a US company (couldn't show the name in here) 3 months ago.
They shipped my package without insurance(International letters and cards) but i spent money on the insured one (EMS) and they claimed that it was sent on 2nd Aug but it may be losed or returned to them.I tried to contact with them to ask for the current situation but they replied me with a rude attitude.The most important thing is that the promised me refund......After a month,i still cannot get any money from that.Last week,i contanct with them again but they ignored my email.

Oct 8, 2007 at 5:59 PM Post #9 of 180
You can read the feedback this member posted regarding his situation here. I have asked the member not to encourage discussion in the feedback forum but in the appropriate forum. Thank you KWS for your cooperation.

Oct 8, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #10 of 180
I think you should contact them and let them refund your payment, (like they said they would). Give them a time-line, let them know they have ~1 week (or whatever time duration you see necessary) to refund your payment. After that, let them know you will contact your CC company to pursue a refund or charge-back.

IMHO... you should strongly consider the fact that the item may have been stolen in transit. Personally I have had two low dollar items stolen from me by either US or foreign customs, as the shipment crosses the border. By the time I get the package, its been opened, poorly re-taped with contents missing.
mad.gif
For my transactions I do not believe the seller/trader scammed me, I honestly believe it was customs helping themselves to the contents inside. One time, they sent me an empty box.

I have a nephew in Quebec, who has shipped/sent dozens of items internationally. Over half the items he has tried to send/receive have been stolen or partially stolen by international/Canadian customs. He pretty blatantly told me once that he does not trust customs offices anywhere. I generally have the same viewpoint.

Its unfortunate, but thats the mind-set I have been conditioned to have.

Good Luck, I hope it all works out.

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #14 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickenGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I saw that I was shocked because I've never seen customer service say that before.

Not to mention the fact that this saga started early July. They shipped normal mail without insurance despite charging the OP priority/ insured shipping.

They then refuse to respond to his queries and tell him to pxxs off with the caveat they will refund him, but that was a month ago.

Maybe they only treat their international customers this way.

I wonder if they are going to add the OP's comment "the most barbaric company i have met before.Thanks God to produce UE triple fi.10 pro to replace the evil Livewires" in their testimonials page.
very_evil_smiley.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...19#post3340319

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #15 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by indigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should also read the shockingly rude letter asking him to "go away". From a customer service point of view, that's just plain arrogance.

Indeed. It's unbelievable that a vendor would reply in such fashion to a customer. Utter lack of class IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back