Items paid for never received. Refund promised never
Oct 9, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #16 of 180
I would contact with my credit card company and send an email to TTVJ and this "company" again.Also,thanks for some Head-Fiers's help.I am so proud a member "890"who sent me a very useful email.Thanks you very much.

Oct 16, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #17 of 180
reply from John at Livewires
"Ivan,

It seems that you made it your life's mission to attempt to cause harm to my company. You have been fully refunded your money by us through Todd the Vinyl Junkie, one of the most respected names at Head-Fi. We shipped your Livewires in good faith to the address you specified. They have not been returned to our office. If Todd suspected that we defrauded even one of his clients, he would drop us from his product line immediately. We're still proud to be on his front page. I am very sorry that some of my personal emails to you were viewed as rude. Had I known that they would be published here at Head-Fi, I would have written them exactly the same way. I feel that it is highly likely that you have defrauded my company and have both a refund and a shiny new set of Livewires in your ears. Short of hiring a photographer to capture you wearing your now complimentary set, we're stuck. Here's a solution to this mess, Ivan; turn them up real loud, make sure that they are properly sealed and take a nice walk down some railroad tracks. Just kidding, Ivan. That would be dangerous. If there is anything more than a refund that you feel that we need to do to recompensate you, please let me know. Be careful, though. I might just post it here at Head-Fi."
John Diles
Livewires

for what it's worth, this was mr. diles response in the aforementioned thread.
i have no connection to the op or the company, but i quote this letter in full because i find it so appalling, and feel that others might be interested in knowing what type of response to expect if they don't receive their item from livewires.

wow.

Oct 16, 2007 at 3:22 AM Post #18 of 180
Regardless of who was right or wrong, that certainly isn't the way to respond to a customer...

Oct 16, 2007 at 4:08 AM Post #20 of 180
I have no idea to reply to Mr.John so i haven't replied him yet and I promise i have never received any package from Livewires or TTVJ.
Mr.John seems in lack of professional concept to treat their customers and he have assumed that i got the plugs and am enjoying my free plugs.
Although i got the money back but it is only $249 but no $276 ($249 for the plug,$25for EMS)i paid before.
The most importantly is they have never acknowledged the mistakes they made and never have constructive methods to solve the issue.
I doubt they assumed me as a cheater is in order to cover what they made wrongly and also try to shift the main focus (ie.request insured service but ship via normal one) to the customer in order no to damgae their bussiness.
It somehow is not a correct way to do it.I would try to make more people know this issue.

WOW

Oct 16, 2007 at 4:52 AM Post #21 of 180
To me if KWS PAID for priority/insured shipping, and if the seller didn't do so and the item was lost, it's the seller's responsibility to reimburse the loss. Unless the buyer didn't pay for insurance, then it's different story.

Oct 16, 2007 at 1:30 PM Post #22 of 180
OMG!

that guy from livewires is rude!

imagine how rude he would be if u r not his customers!

Oct 16, 2007 at 2:04 PM Post #24 of 180
Indeed a poor show Mr. Diles. If one is in business, especially with customers overseas, one has to expect to lose a few pairs of "ear plugs" in the mail. Its business costs. To reply as he did was absolutely ridiculous.

Furthermore, Mr. Diles, if you are going to be away for several weeks at a time over a span of a few months, it might be a good idea to check the email of your company from the road, have an employee call you with any recurring problems with one specific order, or hey, even just send an email to your customer telling them to "h/o, I'll brb in a few weeks, k?".

Poor show indeed.

Oct 16, 2007 at 2:06 PM Post #25 of 180
I read this as nothing more then a few people trying to scam a business by posting private emails and such.

Though I don't understand this fully.
KWS had a problem and the problem was fixed eventually by the company. yet we still see private emails posted and the people involved stating out right..
"I would try to make more people know this issue" when in the same reply the person states the company has refunded his money back...

head hunting from a few peeps who can take the advantage is all...

Oct 16, 2007 at 2:07 PM Post #26 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To me if KWS PAID for priority/insured shipping, and if the seller didn't do so and the item was lost, it's the seller's responsibility to reimburse the loss. Unless the buyer didn't pay for insurance, then it's different story.

Agreed.

Oct 16, 2007 at 2:20 PM Post #28 of 180
Well, it was an ongoing thing, and he still didn't get all his money back anyways. Alright then, as I'm an international, no Livewires for me! Glad I saw this.

Oct 16, 2007 at 2:23 PM Post #29 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I read this as nothing more then a few people trying to scam a business by posting private emails and such.

Though I don't understand this fully.
KWS had a problem and the problem was fixed eventually by the company. yet we still see private emails posted and the people involved stating out right..
"I would try to make more people know this issue" when in the same reply the person states the company has refunded his money back...

head hunting from a few peeps who can take the advantage is all...

I'm naturally suspicious myself but if anything Livewires left themselves open by not shipping EMS. Secondly, if negative feedback is called head hunting then so be it.

Oct 16, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #30 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed a poor show Mr. Diles. If one is in business, especially with customers overseas, one has to expect to lose a few pairs of "ear plugs" in the mail. Its business costs. To reply as he did was absolutely ridiculous.

Furthermore, Mr. Diles, if you are going to be away for several weeks at a time over a span of a few months, it might be a good idea to check the email of your company from the road, have an employee call you with any recurring problems with one specific order, or hey, even just send an email to your customer telling them to "h/o, I'll brb in a few weeks, k?".

Poor show indeed.

well, i don;t think he has recieved all his money back yet~
but what kind of survices is this!?

the worse thing is that they deline the responsibility onto KWS
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back