Items paid for never received. Refund promised never
Oct 19, 2007 at 1:27 AM Post #137 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mico /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man....how old are u....u still find that humourous??...

in the business world, its not about how many complaint...if one customers is not satisfied, its no good...I a company, i think they need to keep this in mind: "Customers is always right." Its a simple thing to do...and from the information we have been given over this period of time, its proved so far that KWS is right...and there is STILL no respond from the company...i really wanted to know y...=="

and obviously, KWS came to open up an account in-order to spread his words in this forum...but whats the problem with this? What would u do if u are in his situation? U are not getting the survices u expected and the company delay responsiblities...yet after 2 months of complaint, still...the problem is not solved and they are saying that u scabbed their earphone and tell him to walk down the railway...still funny?

yet...still no respond form LiveWires...

and does it matter if he is from HK or other parts of the world?
does that mean LiveWires only give their premium servies to US customers?
if u paid the money, than u are a customer, u should get fair treatment...

one bad service is bad ebough for one company...its not the number of complains...

Old enough to understand dark humor.....which you are clearly not..

You all still forget that none of us have read the emails from KWS to livewire, but they do not, unlike JDs response, show up..
It was not to be critical to any nation in any way that i mentioned he was from Hong kong sorry if i offended anybody..

He (the OP) has been refunded, what more do people want ??

And to pne:

I really do not think I am a moron, I have the right to express my opinion, like everybody else, that you do not like my opinions is OK, but to start calling people names is just a bit to low IMO...

Oct 19, 2007 at 2:13 AM Post #138 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus-DK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dark humour doesn't belong in customer relations, especially when the customer is unsatisfied and making a complaint.

Quote:

...He (the OP) has been refunded, what more do people want ??

Minus shipping, so he's out by about $35-$40 because of Livewire's "error".

Oct 19, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #139 of 180
Quote:

You all still forget that none of us have read the emails from KWS to livewire, but they do not, unlike JDs response, show up..
He (the OP) has been refunded, what more do people want ??

note KWS's email to JD did show up, the only problem is JD has dissappeared ever since, all he did is post a messege in the feedback forum to tell KWS to kill himself. If JD want to have anything to wrong the information KWS has offered in head-fi, he should have showed up and give a public announcement a long time ago. but the point is, he dissapeared somewhere, and rejected emails and pm regarding this incident.

what do KWS and we want? definitely not money, just an least an explanation or an apology. hiding for months without any response other than telling the customer to kill himself is not a very smart move on JD's part.

Oct 19, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #140 of 180
Well the dark humor first came after the thread on headfi, really not customer related....

I have also stated earlier that the response was a bit rude, but we still do not know how OP has behaved himself leading up to that email....

this means, as far as i can understand that this ranting would end if livewire refunded those 35 $ ???

Oct 19, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #141 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by misterDX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
note KWS's email to JD did show up, the only problem is JD has dissappeared ever since, all he did is post a messege in the feedback forum to tell KWS to kill himself. If JD want to have anything to wrong the information KWS has offered in head-fi, he should have showed up and give a public announcement a long time ago. but the point is, he dissapeared somewhere, and rejected emails and pm regarding this incident.

what do KWS and we want? definitely not money, just an least an explanation or an apology. hiding for months without any response other than telling the customer to kill himself is not a very smart move on JD's part.

Well we still only have OPs version, he alone (and I am not accusing him of anything) decided which emails was shown here...
But I do agree that JD has not been the fastest fox in the forrest in the handling of this case..

And this will be my last post in this thread, I will just let you slander JD in peace....

But keep in mind that the OP could be laughing his ass off listen to his livewires, I do not say that that is the case, but nobody really know exept the OP...

Oct 19, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #143 of 180
Quote:

Well we still only have OPs version, he alone (and I am not accusing him of anything) decided which emails was shown here...
But I do agree that JD has not been the fastest fox in the forrest in the handling of this case..

And this will be my last post in this thread, I will just let you slander JD in peace....

But keep in mind that the OP could be laughing his ass off listen to his livewires, I do not say that that is the case, but nobody really know exept the OP...

Laughing his ass off about what?

It wouldn't be worth the time and effort to try to scam for the price of livewires. The timescale of this has been months.

Oct 19, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #144 of 180
Claus-DK:

Dark humour, Claus? Have you ever worked in a company before? If you are working now, try pulling it to your customer/client, accuse them for fraud and tell them to go away and get hit by a train. See how long you can still stay in that company after that.

By the way, if you are not smart enough to tell the difference between a scammer and someone who originally is having a bad deal, let me ask you this: do you think that the OP if he was a scammer, would still complain that he only got partial refund (minus shipping)?

A true scammer would accept that money and probably disappeared right now, not posting and trying to explain things to others.

Oct 19, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #145 of 180
Quote:

Well the dark humor first came after the thread on headfi, really not customer related....

I have also stated earlier that the response was a bit rude, but we still do not know how OP has behaved himself leading up to that email....

this means, as far as i can understand that this ranting would end if livewire refunded those 35 $ ???

i would also expect an apology due to the invonvient coursed and at least 2 months of time wasted into this...

in what way or evidence do u see it as KWS already got the earphone?
well...its been more than 2 months and I bet he can earn more money within this time...rather than wasting his time up here...

Oct 19, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #146 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Claus-DK:

Dark humour, Claus? Have you ever worked in a company before? If you are working now, try pulling it to your customer/client, accuse them for fraud and tell them to go away and get hit by a train. See how long you can still stay in that company after that.

By the way, if you are not smart enough to tell the difference between a scammer and someone who originally is having a bad deal, let me ask you this: do you think that the OP if he was a scammer, would still complain that he only got partial refund (minus shipping)?

A true scammer would accept that money and probably disappeared right now, not posting and trying to explain things to others.

Yes I haved worked in a company and told a rude customer to sod off, and my boss agreed with me that it was the right thing to do...

If I myself was a scammer I would go all the way and get all the money out of my work as possible, are you sure you know how a scammer works ???
and how did you get that knowledge ??

I have not called anyone a scammer in any way, this is just a response..

I just annoys me that everyone is trusting the OP and sees JD as the big bad wolf, that without knowing anything other than what is written here..

And this will be my final post in this thread, so please do not ask me about anything....as i will not respond....

Oct 19, 2007 at 5:19 AM Post #147 of 180
Quote:

Yes I haved worked in a company and told a rude customer to sod off, and my boss agreed with me that it was the right thing to do...

If I myself was a scammer I would go all the way and get all the money out of my work as possible, are you sure you know how a scammer works ???

I just annoys me that everyone is trusting the OP and sees JD as the big bad wolf, that without knowing anything other than what is written here..

And this will be my final post in this thread, so please do not ask me about anything....as i will not respond....

you keep saying you haven't called the OP a scammer, but you basically implied it. Just like we don't know the whole story, don't assume the rest of the story is automatically in favor of livewires. If it wasn't for the response he made I would have thought maybe JD was taking the highroad, but after that you know it's not the case. I know what he said won't scar the OP for life but it was still way out of line. Trying to defend him by saying its a "little rude" is ridiculous. It's like the other guy who said he knows the whole story and thinks livewires did nothing wrong, why wouldn't he share it then, he was already defending livewires why not actually make a solid argument for them? For that matter since we know JD is not a mature person, if he had something good to defend himself with why wouldn't he come on and do it to prove the OP wrong? Thats the problem with telling someone to go by the railroad tracks and then just disappearing completely.

Oct 19, 2007 at 7:47 AM Post #148 of 180
Quote:

thank you...don't let the door [or a train] hit you on the way out.

Oct 19, 2007 at 1:19 PM Post #149 of 180
Quote:

Man you are one of the most ignorant and stubborn posters that I've come accross.
rolleyes.gif
The bottom line is all of this happened because the company didn't post the item as described and using cheap service although buyer paid for better shipment option. So anything wrong, that's seller's responsibility, and whatever it is, you have no right to say rude things like that to customers (especially when the mistake is YOURS to begin with).

Anyway, I don't wanna waste my precious time responding to people like you. Go call the original poster whatever you want, but anyone with half a brain knows who's right and who's wrong here.

Oct 19, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #150 of 180
Wasn't there someone who said he knew livewire's side of the story? Did he/she ever post it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back