Items paid for never received. Refund promised never
Oct 16, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #62 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by misterDX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
would it be funny if the comment is directed to you instead? the point is through the tracking number it is still in US, Ca, so John must have some problem attaching the proper documents or imformations along with the package. it is dile's responsibility to check with the USPS then. good job for him wasting time being online yesterday and the day before telling the customer to walk down the railroad.....

USPS tracking is a load of rubbish tbh, i plugged the tracking number of my livewires (delivered ~19 september) and got the same message as the tracking number provided by the OP.

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #63 of 180
And Dile, STOP IGNORING MY PM's AND EMAILS, I KNOW YOU ARE ONLINE ON HEADFI YESTERDAY, SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE U DOING THERE? WHAT ARE U HIDING FROM US?[/QUOTE]

This post sounds a lot like harassment.Here we have some one who has not been directly affected by this issue msging John diles on PM asking for an explanation.

Is it not high time this thread is stopped.I am sure there are a lota ppl out there who would have got a livewire let them come out and tell us if they ahd any such problem,jsut one example is not reason to screw a companys image up.And defintley not by some one who has nenevr ever used their product .

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #64 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1012007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
John is away.

Dont know when he will be back!!!

Maybe he's gone to Hong Kong to photograph Ivan wearing his Livewires!!!! LOL

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:09 PM Post #65 of 180
Quote:

Personally i thought John talking about the railway tracks was quite funny.

BTW he was suggesting that the buyer has got them but pretending he hasnt so he can get them for free. Thats what the railtracks was about.

Thats why he said it. It's called a joke. He wasnt being serious.

HELP!!! Some people are gullable or just lack a sense of humour
plainface.gif

I can only surmise then that John is also 15 years old! Yes you can find it funny but you are not the one being called a cheat and a liar and then being told to walk the train track. Anyone experienced in dealing with written communication knows you cannot assure the mood of a message will get across correctly especially when dealing with international clients - you just don't do that sort of thing.

Gullible is believing one side of a story without proper evidence.
plainface.gif

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:11 PM Post #66 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajsaxin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And Dile, STOP IGNORING MY PM's AND EMAILS, I KNOW YOU ARE ONLINE ON HEADFI YESTERDAY, SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE U DOING THERE? WHAT ARE U HIDING FROM US?

This post sounds a lot like harassment.Here we have some one who has not been directly affected by this issue msging John diles on PM asking for an explanation.

Is it not high time this thread is stopped.I am sure there are a lota ppl out there who would have got a livewire let them come out and tell us if they ahd any such problem,jsut one example is not reason to screw a companys image up.And defintley not by some one who has nenevr ever used their product .

not when john diles havnt give out a public response to head-fi explaining what this is about after all this talk for like a month or so, if he is going to do it he should have done it a long time ago, instead of posting another harassment on the feedback forum

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #68 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can only surmise then that John is also 15 years old! Yes you can find it funny but you are not the one being called a cheat and a liar and then being told to walk the train track. Anyone experienced in dealing with written communication knows you cannot assure the mood of a message will get across correctly especially when dealing with international clients - you just don't do that sort of thing.

Gullible is believing one side of a story without proper evidence.
plainface.gif

But I am not the one conning Livewires out of $250 like Ivan is doing and ruining a small companys reputation. If he is self imployed lets ruin his company.

Has Ivan spoken apart from the thread he has made. he has gone all quite.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #69 of 180
Quote:

But I am not the one conning Livewires out of $250 like Ivan is doing and ruining a small companys reputation. If he is self imployed lets ruin his company.

eek.gif
eek.gif

That's a pretty strong accusation without proof. All joking aside, comments like these only fan the flames.

It's 2 am Hong Kong time.

Oct 16, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #70 of 180
Quote:

eek.gif
eek.gif

Where's your proof on the first part? And yes Ivan has continued to post which would be pointless if he had both his money and the goods. John is doing a fine job ruining the company reputation on his own.

Oct 16, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #73 of 180
Quote:

Jesus, you're a nasty piece of work. Where the hell do you get off accusing another member of being a con? Do YOU have the proof they were received? If so - post it - until then, I suggest you keep your libellous little comments to yourself.

Oct 16, 2007 at 7:38 PM Post #74 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jesus, you're a nasty piece of work. Where the hell do you get off accusing another member of being a con? Do YOU have the proof they were received? If so - post it - until then, I suggest you keep your libellous little comments to yourself.

And where do you and everyone else get off crucifying Diles over circumstances which you have only learned about from the OP, and I'm certain he isn't presenting a fair and balanced viewpoint.

If I were a Mod, I'd lock this now, this is getting out of hand, and unfortunately Head-Fi will carry the liability.

Oct 16, 2007 at 7:59 PM Post #75 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by deathklok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And where do you and everyone else get off crucifying Diles over circumstances which you have only learned about from the OP, and I'm certain he isn't presenting a fair and balanced viewpoint.

If I were a Mod, I'd lock this now, this is getting out of hand, and unfortunately Head-Fi will carry the liability.

OP presented all emails in the Trade feedback forum. John Diles has replied with exactly 1 email, a wonderful example of sterling customer service. He could have taken the moral high ground, or he could have opted to present his view of the situation with the supporting evidence, but no, just that email.

1. I do not question whether the OP has received the phones, because there is no proof whether he did or not. If John Diles chooses to accuse someone of lying, the onus is on him to prove that.

2. OP claims Livewires shipped regular uninsured mail when he ask and paid for express insured. He has shown emails on his point. If Livewires claim that the mistake is his, they should show the original receipt. Situation of whether he received the phones or not would not be an issue if they were shipped express insured.

What I am really appalled about, is the manner and tone of the emails that Livewires sent to the customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back