IT01s IEM. A new view to your music.
Jan 24, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #466 of 669
The IT01S definitely has potential to be my daily iem now, sounds very fun, balance and compatible with all of my music library except Prog Metal. But it doesn't matter since i already had M9 for this genre.

Is it as forgiving as the IT01? The IT01 does not make anything sound aweful except for a bloated back bass line that would only be amplified. Excluding that, even poor recordings have a natural feeling to them.

Jan 25, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #468 of 669
Hi all,

I have ibasso it01 and like them immensely, I did buy a spare pair but sold them in anticipation of getting these. I felt the it01 were great with EDM - if anything lacked a tiny tiny bit of mids

Are the it01s as good as / slightly better for EDM?

I read through the thread and it seems the mids would certainly be improved upon, has/is the bass been retained as well?

Thanks

Jan 30, 2019 at 10:01 PM Post #470 of 669
I took IT01S for other Romanians to listen to, in our meetings.

THEY ALL LOVED IT! :)

Well, for 200 USD, it is quite lovely :)

A;lmost the right moment for me to post my first impressions, along with notes about that little meeting :)

Hi @Dobrescu George,

As always, look forward to your review & impressions.

Keep up the good work !

Hope you have a great day !

Feb 1, 2019 at 7:13 AM Post #471 of 669
After a few delays, my iBasso IT10s arrived. Paired with the DX120 im very happy. I liked it more than my Pioneer CH9T which was my favorite IEM(coming from KZ ZS5 and other chifi brands). Vocals were a step up from what I was used to and the sound stage was wide, better details than my past IEMs. I can't wait to burn these in. :)

Feb 1, 2019 at 12:27 PM Post #472 of 669
After a few delays, my iBasso IT10s arrived. Paired with the DX120 im very happy. I liked it more than my Pioneer CH9T which was my favorite IEM(coming from KZ ZS5 and other chifi brands). Vocals were a step up from what I was used to and the sound stage was wide, better details than my past IEMs. I can't wait to burn these in. :)

Wow you got IT10's? :wink:

Feb 1, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #473 of 669
Saw this randomly. Cable looks almost similar with that of the IT01s except from the plug, splitter, and connectors.

HTB1w55eX5HrK1Rjy0Flq6AsaFXaC.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #474 of 669
There are chifi cables that look identical. The BGVP DMGs comes with a cable that looks very similar but they are not the same quality as the cable that comes with the IT01s. It is using a thinner material but has a very similar looking weave. IT01s is a thicker and more premium in that it is undoubtedly using a higher grade of SPC.

Feb 1, 2019 at 3:18 PM Post #475 of 669
Saw this randomly. Cable looks strikingly similar with that of the IT01s.

HTB1w55eX5HrK1Rjy0Flq6AsaFXaC.jpg

the splitter, slider and mmcx connectors don't look near as nice as the it01s cable ...

Feb 2, 2019 at 12:37 AM Post #477 of 669
the splitter, slider and mmcx connectors don't look near as nice as the it01s cable ...

Edited. I meant the cable itself, except those other materials used. They kinda look the same but as Dsnuts said, many chifi products come in almost if not exactly the same material as another brand. I just noticed how it looks, not really seen it in person.

Feb 2, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #478 of 669
How do these handle various types of metal?

Feb 2, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #479 of 669
How do these handle various types of metal?

I was just testing that

I will be posting my full early impressions in a few hours.

With metal, they handle death metal well, technical death metal well, black metal well. Sounds good with Power / Heavy / Thrash

I also like them with Post Hardcore and Emo

Wouldn't be my first choice for Punk / Crust (although Alternative punk and everything Alternative / Nu Metal also works well)

I haven't tested with doom metal, and I probably would recommend something warmer, like the orignial IT01 for Stoner metal :)

Feb 2, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #480 of 669
I was just testing that

I will be posting my full early impressions in a few hours.

With metal, they handle death metal well, technical death metal well, black metal well. Sounds good with Power / Heavy / Thrash

I also like them with Post Hardcore and Emo

Wouldn't be my first choice for Punk / Crust (although Alternative punk and everything Alternative / Nu Metal also works well)

I haven't tested with doom metal, and I probably would recommend something warmer, like the orignial IT01 for Stoner metal :)
Would you say better than fiio fh5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back