Israel-Lets meet!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #31 of 61
it would be great and actually I prefer that why not organize something along the lines like canjam, and get those great companies here

as I feel still the variety of things for us to try here are so so limited in variety

we need high end iem companies, high end daps, amp/dacs companies and high end headphones companies hopefully to get their butts over here so we can raise the awareness of high end audio, maybe we need an israeli millionaire to adobt such an event :)

Apr 29, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #32 of 61
I don't see many posting that are interested in doing it atm, otherwise we would be rolling in dates and stuff already :p

So what do you think we start:

Post if you're coming/not.

I've talked to Ofer just now for a few minutes he said we can do something as soon as the EL-8 pair will come back from review (he sent them to one folk from the Home Theater forum for review)

He says date is about 2 weeks from now on Thursday evening, though might be a little later. But yes, it would be Thursday evening, he will update me ASAP.

If nothing turns around, there's another person who's very interested in all of this, the distributor/importer of AudioEngine and AK said if nothing works with Ofer we can do something at his place :wink: But even if Ofer can let us organize at his place, that dealer will also come along this time (And I will make sure of that!)

Apr 29, 2015 at 8:58 AM Post #33 of 61
i guess all we can do is wiat for el8 to come back, at least we can see whats all the fuss with that hp

Apr 29, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #34 of 61
Sounds good. I'm in.
I hope he's got both the open and closed EL-8s. The open are better but I'm only interested in the closed if anything. The reviews are very mixed so I'm not expecting anything, but we'll see.

Apr 29, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #35 of 61
  Sounds good. I'm in.
I hope he's got both the open and closed EL-8s. The open are better but I'm only interested in the closed if anything. The reviews are very mixed so I'm not expecting anything, but we'll see.

With the right equipment you'll get the best sound from whichever headphone :p

Apr 29, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #36 of 61
it would be interesting to prepare an inventory list for people who we know will come

Apr 29, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #37 of 61
There's the three of us, but it seems like people are not interested as you can see :p

I've seen @listen4joy looking at this thread but didn't seem interested enough to post that he's coming XD

Apr 29, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #38 of 61
like i wrote before, i'd love to join with my humble setup, a laptop, portable hd with music and the gear in my signature.

Apr 29, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #39 of 61
  like i wrote before, i'd love to join with my humble setup, a laptop, portable hd with music and the gear in my signature.

Not that humble, I've heard the K340 is actually quite decent! and at least I know that HD600 is not something to laugh at :)

Apr 29, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #40 of 61
in the meet is there are no ak or hifiman daps i will be disappointed, i like to listen to the ak120ii and see how it compared to ak240

also would like to hear the sony zx2 or cowon p1

Apr 30, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #42 of 61
Apr 30, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #43 of 61
I'm interested as well.

May 1, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #44 of 61
by the way guys i am selling most of my stuff on hometheater.co.il

http://www.hometheater.co.il/forum91

my user name there is hykhleif too 

May 1, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #45 of 61
  by the way guys i am selling most of my stuff on hometheater.co.il

http://www.hometheater.co.il/forum91

my user name there is hykhleif too