Israel-Lets meet!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #17 of 61
Well I really don't know who we're waiting for, but I've decided on my next amp and making my purchase on Sunday (Work tomorrow + bank is closed tomorrow)

And that Amplifier is Audio-gd Master 9.

So I'll receive it sometime beginning of April

Mar 20, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #18 of 61
I recently bought the HiFiMan he-400i at maestro audio and I asked ofer when can we do a meeting. he said we should wait for the new HP to arrive (Audeze el-8, Hifiman he-1000). The el-8 is already shipping around the world and the hifiman he-1000 is supposed to be released at the the second quarter of the year.. So we can either wait or just do it anyways.. Tho I really want to hear the hifiman he-1000 :p 

Apr 5, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #19 of 61
any update on a meet i am from israel too

i wish only if ofer would start selling high end daps, as when i went there to his store his focus is manly on house systems

Apr 5, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #20 of 61
  any update on a meet i am from israel too

i wish only if ofer would start selling high end daps, as when i went there to his store his focus is manly on house systems

I should have my Master 9 amp in a couple of weeks then I should be able to arrange something like last time.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:10 AM Post #21 of 61

I should have my Master 9 amp in a couple of weeks then I should be able to arrange something like last time.

can we see in such meets teh ak240 and other highend daps, as I am so surprised why in israel barley anyone has such daps

i will bring with me my current set up

hp stream 7 ( 7 inch windows 8.1 tablet ) ----- ifi micro dsd----- alo mk3--- audeze lcd2 ----- all balanced setup

i am sure you will love my setup, i owned the chord hugo before and this set up off is a killer setup, i am using jriver as player in the hp stream

a great transportable set

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:24 AM Post #22 of 61
  can we see in such meets teh ak240 and other highend daps, as I am so surprised why in israel barley anyone has such daps

i will bring with me my current set up

ho stream 7----- ifi micro dsd----- alo mk3--- audeze lcd2 ----- all balanced setup

Nice setup !

I'm actually interested in listening to iDSD Micro myself!

Edit: Btw, I was dying to ask on the iDSD Micro thread, how much is the device holding on one charge?

Regarding the AK240 I can try to arrange... there was one person missing last time who is also dealing with AK, the AudioEngine importer of Israel ( http://www.audioengine.co.il )

Though if a lot of people do come this time around we will have to think of arranging a bigger place maybe.

Apr 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #23 of 61
I've never noticed the meet threads on head-fi until now, i've mainly participated in meets organized on other, local, forums.
If a meet is organized, i'd love to join and bring my humble rigs.

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #24 of 61
I don't know about everyone else but I will be ready in about 2 weeks time I'll get my master 9.

Are we organizing something?

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #25 of 61
hello guys where can i get to design a good mold for sending it to noble audio to make ciems

please provide contact info, and how much would that cost

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #26 of 61
i will out of country for 3 weeks, so if that will be postponed for 3 weeks then i can bring my current gear

1- rwak240+
2- shure 846
3- ifi micro dsd
4- alo mk3 B
5- audeze lcd2 rev2 -- prefazor
6- and maybe noble k10 universal or custom depends on what i will buy
7- denon da -10
8- digizoid fs
9- fiio e18

Apr 19, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #27 of 61
i will out of country for 3 weeks, so if that will be postponed for 3 weeks then i can bring my current gear

1- rwak240+
2- shure 846
3- ifi micro dsd
4- alo mk3 B
5- audeze lcd2 rev2 -- prefazor
6- and maybe noble k10 universal or custom depends on what i will buy
7- denon da -10
8- digizoid fs
9- fiio e18

Nothing is organized yet but everyone is welcome to the meet that will hopefully be.

Like I said earlier - Interested in the iDSD Micro myself, how long does it hold a charge? I mean from full charge to empty?

I'm thinking we should organize something a little more proper this time around centered a little bit on the head-fi element, last time it was called and all but we ended up talking more about speakers and barely listening to each others headphones/systems.

I'm thinking whoever is going to attend needs to collect a few good examples for music as reference for their system, what they would consider the system to be capable of. It's a good idea for not wasting time looking for music to listen, the meet is not a whole day, unless we want to do that!

Maybe it would be a good idea to make an Israeli head-fi community, it doesn't exist much, I'm planning on it though soon enough.

Apr 19, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #28 of 61

Nothing is organized yet but everyone is welcome to the meet that will hopefully be.

Like I said earlier - Interested in the iDSD Micro myself, how long does it hold a charge? I mean from full charge to empty?

I'm thinking we should organize something a little more proper this time around centered a little bit on the head-fi element, last time it was called and all but we ended up talking more about speakers and barely listening to each others headphones/systems.

I'm thinking whoever is going to attend needs to collect a few good examples for music as reference for their system, what they would consider the system to be capable of. It's a good idea for not wasting time looking for music to listen, the meet is not a whole day, unless we want to do that!

Maybe it would be a good idea to make an Israeli head-fi community, it doesn't exist much, I'm planning on it though soon enough.

i never tested the charge of ifi dsd but its looong

i really would like to one go to shop that has all those amazing headphones for us to try before we buy, but here in israel all we have mostly is the regular stuff, and usually u can not try out things

also dap, portable amps and dacs are so rare to find here 

maybe i should think of opening a store :) but i am afraid to lose money as the market here is very weak 

i am amazaed that home systems u can find great stores for that but portable daps, amps or dacs so rarely to come by

Apr 22, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #29 of 61
Glad to hear Ofer is going to have EL-8s. I'm interested in hearing the closed for maybe taking to work. 
He totally ignored me, twice, when I tried asking him on Facebook.

Anyway, I'm game for a meet.
I can bring my Burson Soloist and LCD-3f if anyone's interested (if it's at Ofer's, the latter will be redundant since he will probably already have a pair lying around).

I'm also curious about the balanced PS1000. I own a GS1000 (They've been collecting dust since I got the LCDs) so I'm interested in the difference.
BTW, if you know someone who wants a used GS1000 - I'm selling :)

Apr 28, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #30 of 61
My baby is in the house, when can we do this, people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back