Isone Pro - the best thing you could ever get for your headphones on your computer
Aug 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #707 of 963
Perhaps, I am not doing it correctly, but I do not see a plugin or addon folder. I'm not very savvy when it comes to these matters, but thank you.

Download and use jriver, while many have personal preferences with media players, I honestly feel that jriver is the best, it offers a great UI, is user friendly (especially with plugins), and it sounds the best to my ears. Jriver is a great vst host for plugins

Aug 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #708 of 963
Totally agree with the JRiver recommendation, totally love it. Well worth the money in my opinion. JRiver and my Gungnir DAC enabled me to sell my Audiolab 8200CD which was a fantastic sounding player.

Aug 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #709 of 963
I dont know if I should be saying this but, there is a way to use Jriver for free. Just install jriver with the internet connection off. When I installed it that way, there was no count-down of the trial days left.

Aug 18, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #710 of 963
Quote:
I dont know if I should be saying this but, there is a way to use Jriver for free. Just install jriver with the internet connection off. When I installed it that way, there was no count-down of the trial days left.

It phones home. They will catch it. If you go to Help/ registration I am sure you will see that it is not registered. Sorry to burst your balloon. It's only 50 bucks so pay them for their good hard work.

Aug 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #712 of 963
These apps don't cost an arm and a leg, and if you are a passionate music lover who will get countless hours of aural bliss out of using one of the very best media library manager/player/DSP host out there, the amount J River charges is really negligible. 

That's very true, if I absolutely had no choice, I honestly wouldn't mind paying.

Edit: I liked Jriver so much that I made a purchase :D

Oct 8, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #713 of 963
Bumpin an old thread that should continue getting more attention :D.

Any HD800 owners using Isone that is kind enough to post picture of their current settings?

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #714 of 963
Bumpin an old thread that should continue getting more attention
biggrin.gif

Any HD800 owners using Isone that is kind enough to post picture of their current settings?

I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.

Oct 8, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #715 of 963
Bumpin an old thread that should continue getting more attention :D .

I use Beyer T1 so sorry can't help but I am happy to see this thread get some attention. I never thought this program got the attention it deserves. I use this program every day. Sometimes depending on the material I only use the crossfeed and sometimes I use the full system. Amazing dsp when used properly.
+1. It took my LCD2 to another level as well as really opening up the sound stage. Once I had it calibrated to the LCD2s I couldn't listening to anything without having isone in the chain.

Oct 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #717 of 963
Which version of Isone is recommended? TB? Pro? Other?

And which version of JRiver for MacBook Pro is best matched with Isone?

Thanks
Technically the TB isone is the better version allowing you to calibrate things to a tee. I use the isone pro only because it's easier to use while still providing a "wow" effect. The "wow" effect can be taken to a higher degree with TB isone if you are willing to spend time with it and/or have knowledge with crossfeeds.

Oct 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #718 of 963

Thanks

TBIsone offers some preset features that are really nice and easy to use. You can choose different levels of crossfeed with a single click. You can also choose different profiles that are preset staring points for tuning in the program. I had the earlier version and I find this one works even better and easier to get great results. I use JRriver 17 and it integrate perfectly. I had 18 and went back to 17.

Oct 10, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #719 of 963

Thanks

TBIsone offers some preset features that are really nice and easy to use. You can choose different levels of crossfeed with a single click. You can also choose different profiles that are preset staring points for tuning in the program. I had the earlier version and I find this one works even better and easier to get great results. I use JRriver 17 and it integrate perfectly. I had 18 and went back to 17.
Not using JRMC19?

Oct 10, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #720 of 963
:D I forgot just how awesome Isone really is. The only thing that bothers me is that once you start listening with isone in the chain it becomes really tough to listen to anything without it :xf_eek:. Heres what Ive got at the moment using the HD800 and Yulong stack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back