ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Apr 5, 2020 at 4:23 PM Post #976 of 5,044
30...pssh. Lol.
not all of them are in that box though, some are low-tier stuff I dont even use anymore and also some other stuff I want to sell. But it sure is frightening looking at it lol. (not even counting all my Normal-fi stuff like sennheiser or all of my xiaomi pistons/hybrids that all died, if I did the count is more like 40+)

Apr 5, 2020 at 7:01 PM Post #980 of 5,044
Apr 5, 2020 at 7:03 PM Post #981 of 5,044
Apr 6, 2020 at 1:28 AM Post #985 of 5,044
I wonder about DUNU DUW-02 cable 79$ (come with dk 2001) for H40? or the DUNU Lyre 149$ (come with dk 3001 pro)? this cable a modular head and just plug what you want 2.5 or 4.4 or 3.5
I consider it an important advantage for me if the quality of the wire is good with the H40

Apr 6, 2020 at 4:11 AM Post #986 of 5,044
Really really sorry guys for the late update....
My wife insisted on having the package on a 3 day quarantine before opening... Due to covid19 extreme precautionary protocol we re obligated to keep.....
So.....We're do I start......
Well it is for sure the largest in ear in my collection but no problem for me because... having large ears is a privilege in these cases..... The fit is top-comfortable...
I used ISN H16 cable on H40... and have to say pairs fantastically.....
Been listening this morning for an hour and a half ISN H40 using DX80/PB3 Balanced out and Hiby R3/iBasso DC01 Balanced out as well.. (haven't found the time to load Hiby R5 yet....)
What an amazing earphone this is......
Straight out of the box during the first 15 minutes I could tell this would become one of my instant favorites of all time...
What a ****ing brilliant signature....
So addictive,so pleasan, so engaging, so full, so mesmerizing..........
For this money is imo the absolute best VFM for 2019 audio market....
WOW was my first impression...
That trumendus bass response ,
WOW That sense of deepness on the Soundstage....
Against Fiio FA7 is clearly a winner, and note that FA7 costs double the money here...
How to describe it......
Well........... It's kind of a laid back sound BUT... without being a laid back sound.....
Don't get me wrong, midrange isn't recessed at all, vocals do shine and come out with authority, clear and lush providing a spacious and solid feeling..
Reproduction as a unity seems fairly balanced across the frequency spectrum.
It's a velvety smooth operator ideal for long listening sessions
Bass hits hard when called upon but without overshadowing any other frequency at all.. That being a great advantage against FA7 which tends to sounds sometimes a bit veiled due to the mid bass domination there.....
On H40 EVERYTHING FITS PERFECTLY IN PLACE.........
Against BGVP DMS (same price range) again H40 tics all the right boxes avoiding to sound harsh or artificial on the higher frequency range (DMS fails sometimes at that area of the spectrum) H40 on the other hand has this spectacular smooth velvet treble that is quite relaxing in all times....
Vocals tend to be transparent, sweet and emotional (same as FA7 manages to do) and natural as well....
Solid sound.... Great Soundstage... An ideal all-rounder....
All in all just want to thank so much everyone here who introduced me to ISN Audio (Dsnuts, Peter 123 etc...) allowing me to get this marvelous earphone....
IMG_20200406_100705.jpg

P. S.
I am so gonna getting D10 when this damn covid19 crisis ends... Those guys at ISN AUDIO are professionals for sure............

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020 at 5:49 AM Post #987 of 5,044
Really really sorry guys for the late update....
My wife insisted on having the package on a 3 day quarantine before opening... Due to covid19 extreme precautionary protocol we re obligated to keep.....
So.....We're do I start......
Well it is for sure the largest in ear in my collection but no problem for me because... having large ears is a privilege in these cases..... The fit is top-comfortable...
I used ISN H16 cable on H40... and have to say pairs fantastically.....
Been listening this morning for an hour and a half ISN H40 using DX80/PB3 Balanced out and Hiby R3/iBasso DC01 Balanced out as well.. (haven't found the time to load Hiby R5 yet....)
What an amazing earphone this is......
Straight out of the box during the first 15 minutes I could tell this would become one of my instant favorites of all time...
What a ****ing brilliant signature....
So addictive,so pleasan, so engaging, so full, so mesmerizing..........
For this money is imo the absolute best VFM for 2019 audio market....
WOW was my first impression...
That trumendus bass response ,
WOW That sense of deepness on the Soundstage....
Against Fiio FA7 is clearly a winner, and note that FA7 costs double the money here...
How to describe it......
Well........... It's kind of a laid back sound BUT... without being a laid back sound.....
Don't get me wrong, midrange isn't recessed at all, vocals do shine and come out with authority, clear and lush providing a spacious and solid feeling..
Reproduction as a unity seems fairly balanced across the frequency spectrum.
It's a velvety smooth operator ideal for long listening sessions
Bass hits hard when called upon but without overshadowing any other frequency at all.. That being a great advantage against FA7 which tends to sounds sometimes a bit veiled due to the mid bass domination there.....
On H40 EVERYTHING FITS PERFECTLY IN PLACE.........
Against BGVP DMS (same price range) again H40 tics all the right boxes avoiding to sound harsh or artificial on the higher frequency range (DMS fails sometimes at that area of the spectrum) H40 on the other hand has this spectacular smooth velvet treble that is quite relaxing in all times....
Vocals tend to be transparent, sweet and emotional (same as FA7 manages to do) and natural as well....
Solid sound.... Great Soundstage... An ideal all-rounder....
All in all just want to thank so much everyone here who introduced me to ISN Audio (Dsnuts, Peter 123 etc...) allowing me to get this marvelous earphone....
IMG_20200406_100705.jpg
P. S.
I am so gonna getting D10 when this damn covid19 crisis ends... Those guys at ISN AUDIO are professionals for sure............
No doubt, both D10 & H40 are solid recommendations.

Apr 6, 2020 at 4:55 PM Post #988 of 5,044
Apr 7, 2020 at 6:44 AM Post #990 of 5,044
To my ears H40's bass response is not only most impactfull but most amazing as well....
.....Dare to say, that for my taste, bass here is stealing the show easily,its just amazing the reproduction there....
So realistic....at times seems to me i have put a couple of 3-way speakers on my ears....
The more i listen to H40 .....the best it gets....obviously......i am in love.........:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
off course haven't heard D10 (though really anticipate to get one of those as well...) but i really cannot imagine any other iem to get that wonderfull bass reprodution
ISN AUDIO really nailled that part.....bravo to each and every engineer there......:v::v::v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back