is this real? are these akg k 702's?
Jan 4, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #166 of 198
I posted near the beginning of the thread that Spectrum Audio is in Washington state. I hope to see some good news today!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #168 of 198
Washington State.....ouch. That means if these do ship, and they ship ground, I won't be getting mine til sometime near the end of this week.

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #169 of 198
I just received notification that my order was shipped to the warehouse-- so at least I'm caught up with you guys. Apparently they had to verify my address. They wouldn't have shipped to the warehouse today if they weren't shipping it, yeah?

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #170 of 198
Well I just got off the phone with a rep from spectrum audio. He told me that all of the orders for this headphone would be canceled. He said it was a mistake on buy.com side. He told me that buy.com had the wrong item listed with the sku number. He said the listing was actually suppose to be for a lower line audio technica. He said all funds would be refunded.

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #171 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by msullivan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received notification that my order was shipped to the warehouse-- so at least I'm caught up with you guys. Apparently they had to verify my address. They wouldn't have shipped to the warehouse today if they weren't shipping it, yeah?

is the status itself "processing" or "sent to warehouse?" you may be ahead of us.

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #172 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by moodyrn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I just got off the phone with a rep from spectrum audio. He told me that all of the orders for this headphone would be canceled. He said it was a mistake on buy.com side. He told me that buy.com had the wrong item listed with the sku number. He said the listing was actually suppose to be for a lower line audio technica. He said all funds would be refunded.

rats. oh well.

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #173 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by moodyrn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer.
redface.gif
Sorry guys.

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #175 of 198
My order was just cancelled. Received an email stating this from Buy.com. What a bummer.

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #179 of 198
this was a fun JO

Jan 4, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #180 of 198
Yea...oh well. I'll probably never hear the 701/2 then, because they are not quite the type of sound I'd prefer, and cost too much to just "try" and sell them. But I figured at this price, it would have been well worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back