is this real? are these akg k 702's?
Jan 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM Post #182 of 198
Mine just got shipped!!!!

JK, oh well it was worth a try, and I was in a better mood these past few days than I have ever been in a while. These are always fun ordeals, as long as you are involved
tongue_smile.gif
Maybe another time!

Jan 4, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #191 of 198
This whole thing sounds like a crock. I mean how convenient is it that this "mistake" was made during the wee hours of New Years Day? Who the heck would be working at that time to make this mistake, unless it was solely software related (which I doubt)? Seems like it was a scheme to get people to buy them, then when you call they say "sorry that was a mistake, but for your troubles we can offer you them at xxxx".

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #192 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsplice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This whole thing sounds like a crock. I mean how convenient is it that this "mistake" was made during the wee hours of New Years Day? Who the heck would be working at that time to make this mistake, unless it was solely software related (which I doubt)? Seems like it was a scheme to get people to buy them, then when you call they say "sorry that was a mistake, but for your troubles we can offer you them at xxxx".

Well, if that's the case, then the entire second part was missing. They never offered them at any price to us after they cancelled the orders.

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #193 of 198
Same here, all canceled. Such a bummer, I was really looking forward to these cans...

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:14 AM Post #194 of 198
I think somebody had a few too many drinks earlier when they posted that price...

Jan 5, 2010 at 12:42 PM Post #195 of 198
Could have been a disgruntaled emplyee. Something I bought at Christmas was followed by an email warning that an employee had been deliberately packaging the wrong items, or taking stuff out before it was packaged. Mine was fine, but what a nightmare for the company. They said that for any problems yoy just had to return the package where they paid for the postage and a new item would be sent out.

We all make mistakes. Morally, this one of those issues such as, you have been given too much change, do you go back to the shop, or do you profit from a mistake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back