is this real? are these akg k 702's?
Jan 2, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #151 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by muddyglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when i look up my order, the order status is listed as "processing," but there's another line under it that says "sent to warehouse." anyone else notice this?

It's been like that since my order was confirmed (5 minutes since I pressed the "Buy" button last night). Nothing new
wink.gif

Jan 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM Post #152 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's been like that since my order was confirmed (5 minutes since I pressed the "Buy" button last night). Nothing new
wink.gif

Yeah, I would imagine you folks that got an order through won't hear anything new till sometime monday, I hope you all get the cans.

Jan 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #153 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by squid+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It has a 3.5mm plug with a 6.3mm adapter from what I found. At the headphone side, it has a 3pin mini XLR I believe.

That is correct and you unscrew the 6.3mm jack to reveal the minijack inside.

Jan 2, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #154 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by muddyglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when i look up my order, the order status is listed as "processing," but there's another line under it that says "sent to warehouse." anyone else notice this?

I don't want to make everyone too optimistic.
biggrin.gif

However, "sent to warehouse" usually means the order will be shipped.
I remember trying to cancel an order from another online store, but the manager said the order was "sent to warehouse", so it was impossible to stop.

Jan 2, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #156 of 198
This is what my order says...

Qty: 1Price: $58.09
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days.
Sent to warehouse

Jan 2, 2010 at 8:11 PM Post #158 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingInABlueDream /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is what my order says...

Qty: 1Price: $58.09
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days.
Sent to warehouse

Ditto.

Jan 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #160 of 198
Yeah, $58! I doubt they will ship, but it was worth a try.

I would never have bought these at street price. The claims of weak bass scare me, but I don't like very heavy bass, like my Klipsch S4 has. If I don't like them, I'll probably sell on head-fi at cost as a favor to the community.

Jan 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #162 of 198
For those of you who missed out, or already have the K702s, Play.com is still selling the Goldring NS1000 for £50, which is £110 off the RRP. The deal is real, I have had mine for a few weeks and they are excellent.

Just trying to spread some happiness
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2010 at 11:58 AM Post #163 of 198
Please someone confirm if they actually get it so I can silmuntaneously rip my hair out Homer Simpson style for not living in the US and not being on when the deal was active so I can buy it through a trans-shipping service.

Jan 4, 2010 at 1:04 PM Post #164 of 198
Does anyone know where this "Spectrum Audio" is located? If they are out west, we on the east coast won't know until around 11am if they open at 8am...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back