Is there fake Triple.fi 10 pro?
Dec 5, 2009 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

ductrung3993

500+ Head-Fier
I have never heard that there exists fake Triple.fi 10 pro but I'm not sure though. Can anyone kindly confirm this for me? Thanks
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 3:47 PM Post #2 of 34
I heard about fake shures that are sold on weight :) like fruits or vegetables :)
they go without boxes & all the stuff. How they sound - don't know!
Haven't seen fake triples. Think, they won't gain much popularity

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #4 of 34
Most on ebay will probably be real because the Extreme selloff that was just finished. but I'd make sure to use a good seller if going ebay route, and paypal for protection
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #5 of 34
Yeah, but I'm not taking about Ebay ones though. I was luckily enough to grab one pair from a guy.

But (yes I know this is ridiculous) my parents always said: Dont buy things on the internet! 's counterfeit and fraud! Now I think I'd be able to pass their Madoff story with Paypal but still, they got one more argument that things I bought through the internet'd be fake! So can you guys pls help out a poor buy that has never been able to grab nice deals on the internet by give me some confirmation about this? Thanks in advance!

PS: With a Triple.fi set that's included everything like all the accessories, manuals and the earphones it self, can we CONFIRM that's it not fake (what's the possibility?)

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:20 AM Post #7 of 34
what makes you think they are fake to begin with??

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:45 AM Post #8 of 34
Well, like my previous stated, my family has never supported me on buying through the internet because the things might be fake. And I know that certain things are impossible to have a fake replica.

So I'm asking everyone if they have ever heard of fake Triple.fi or hopefully, could conclude with me that there's not fake Triple.fi
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:00 PM Post #13 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by ductrung3993 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks all for info so far, any more'd be greatly appreciated
wink.gif

how much more info do you need? Seems like you have gotten enough resounding "no"s,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back