Is there a size limit on sigs?
Jul 2, 2008 at 7:36 PM Post #31 of 41
Ugh, folks with big sigs are the worst, especially when they only type one sentence for the post and the sig is 20 times longer and immediately after is that nasty large ad right below it, brought to you by Peer39!

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:45 PM Post #32 of 41
I agree that many signatures are far too long, especially when they could be easily shortened by removing excess spaces and shrinking the font.

That said, listing gear in signatures is very useful. Much more so than listing in profiles when it's done tastefully.

Jul 2, 2008 at 8:49 PM Post #33 of 41
I dislike large sigs, but they do provide one valuable function. If I gauge my dissatisfaction to be abnormally high, it is time to step away from the computer for a while. So in a sense, thank you large signatures for acting as an annoyance barometer.

Jul 2, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #34 of 41
Jahn, if youre going to have that large signature, then please fix the links. They dont work...lol.

Im going to make my signature 4 pages long...lol. j/k
biggrin.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nitpick.

I can't find anything that bans political items on this forum. There's the banning of political and religious threads/posts/discussion, but a sigline isn't a thread/post/discussion.

Thank God!
cool.gif

And, let's count our lucky stars we don't have blinking text capability.

Jul 3, 2008 at 3:43 AM Post #38 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jahn, if youre going to have that large signature, then please fix the links. They dont work...lol.

Im going to make my signature 4 pages long...lol. j/k
biggrin.gif

Haha yep, it somehow survived the huge head-fi crash and came out the other end wormholed to all the wrong places, even my feedback link is to Krispy Kreme or something, who knows. i think it lends to the charm of it now, no way could i ever redo it and hunt down all the proper links!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back