is my head big? because i got the new beats by dr. dre pros and they are very uncomfortable.
Oct 24, 2010 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

loneranger76

New Head-Fier
hey guys i bought the new beats by dr. dre pros.

at first they were perfectly fine and comfortable and then they eventually became uncomfortable on my ears. i talked to some people and they said i have a big head.

do i have a big head? is that the problem of the headphones being uncomfortable?

http://i52.tinypic.com/2m5bfv5.jpg

thanks for ur help!

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #2 of 6
Beats are on ear headphones and usually arent very comfortable( In my opinion) You can go down 3 roads. Road 1 stretch them in, its pretty easy to stretch them out over time. Road 2 Return them. If you just got them then you can return them. Road 3 Save up for some new cans. I would recommend getting the sennheiser hd 558 Which are fine for big heads.

Cheers
Bluckstar 

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #3 of 6
  Beats are on ear headphones and usually arent very comfortable( In my opinion) You can go down 3 roads. Road 1 stretch them in, its pretty easy to stretch them out over time. Road 2 Return them. If you just got them then you can return them. Road 3 Save up for some new cans. I would recommend getting the sennheiser hd 558 Which are fine for big heads.

Cheers
Bluckstar 

You might be a month or two...about 4 years too late. But who knows, maybe he can still return them if he got them at REI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back