iPhone 6s Sound Quality
Oct 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #241 of 881
I purchased a iPhone 6s Plus I had an iPhone 6 Plus before this. I use the Apple earphones that come with the phones. My new 6s Plus the sound is static-ky, noticeable inferior, less clear, and the volume maxes out much lower than on my 6 Plus.

I have the Samsung chip. I'm 90% sure I'll be returning mine. With no music I get inconsistent pops in my earphones as well when using the device which didn't happen on the 6 Plus.

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #243 of 881
THIS I hear it on the Apple Earphones.

Well that's awesome lol, actually.

If you can hear it on the Apple earphones, that actually knocks off the Apple's phone "manager's" main argument to me that I couldn't hear it on the included buds (Didn't even try) so Apple engineers couldn't even look at it.

I just tried it on a pair of earphones I couldn't hear any noise with before and I could hear something doing this.

Oct 19, 2015 at 8:40 PM Post #247 of 881
Has anyone else tried talking to Apple Support and seeing if they have a specific response to this problem yet? I think my support case must have been closed because I returned the phone.

Oct 19, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #248 of 881
Just chiming in my iPhone 6s has no buzz pop or static. I received mine the day they were released via fedex. Surprised to read folks are having issues mine sounds great. Surprised me actually because I could never listen straight from an iPod, had to go the dac and amp route, its nice to travel lighter now.

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #249 of 881
Color affects the buzz. Rose gold is the way to go. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #250 of 881
I purchased a iPhone 6s Plus I had an iPhone 6 Plus before this. I use the Apple earphones that come with the phones. My new 6s Plus the sound is static-ky, noticeable inferior, less clear, and the volume maxes out much lower than on my 6 Plus.

I have the Samsung chip. I'm 90% sure I'll be returning mine. With no music I get inconsistent pops in my earphones as well when using the device which didn't happen on the 6 Plus.

How do you know you have the Samsung chip ?. Did you open the phone ? if so you lost your warranty. 

Oct 20, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #252 of 881
russtm said:

The easiest ways I've found to hear the noise is to invoke Siri and just let her idle waiting for a command, while doing so swiping up the control center and adjusting the brightness slider back and forth, then you can clearly here the buzz.

THIS I hear it on the Apple Earphones.

Strange if i invoke Sire and let her wait for a command it is impossible to swipe up the command the control center . So i can't use both ad the same time .  Btw my iphone 6s plus sounds great better than my 6 plus did. 

Oct 20, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #255 of 881
i just find out my iphone has the TSMC chip . Maybe that's the reason it sounds so good and don't has the buzzing issue 

So does mine. And it's got da buzz. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back