iPhone 3G revealed: "Improved Audio...flush headphone jack...$199 for 8GB"
Sep 6, 2008 at 3:49 AM Post #197 of 205
So far I like my iPhone. The settings menu takes the longest to pull up but is faster once I deleted some of my apps. That also fixed the "app crashing to home screen" issues.

Battery life is poor if you use all the radios and location services. I turn most stuff off unless I need them.

I wish Apple gave us a removable battery and a card slot for more memory.

Audio quality is good. I do not use any EQ. Video quality is awesome especially with digital copies. The internet in the hand is where this device really shines. Very impressive.

And give us full function BT Apple. please.
I hate having to sync via cable.

Sep 7, 2008 at 11:49 PM Post #199 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when you play music from the unit and not headphones it comes only from one speaker am i correct? am i?

Common misconception.
The left is the speaker and the right is the microphone, hence sound only comes out from the left.
regular_smile .gif

Sep 8, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #202 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonet1c /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the difference between the old and the new iPhone big?

The big things are 3G support and GPS. Functionally you can get the 2.0 software for the original iPhone. Small changes to the cabinet (rounded edges on the back and black or white plastic back instead of metal. For some (me included) the sq is slightly better on the new. On the new the touch screen and the glass front are seperate so cheaper to replace if the glass cracks. The battery is not soldered but is still not user replaceable in the practical sense of the term.

Sep 9, 2008 at 4:23 PM Post #204 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonet1c /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was asking about SQ

Read his post again, then read it again before you post. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back