Introducing VentureCraft SounDroid VALOQ [SDP-1]-Impression thread- Check second post for updates
Sep 17, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #646 of 657
interesting, I have one of each , I might try both and settle down with one

and does it work with 2 single channel op amps than 2 dual channel, pretty sure having 4 amps in a DAP is redundant
now to find some time looking for T5 screw

Sep 17, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #647 of 657
Take what you hear from your current valoq, add a Nakamura headphone conditioner and get a little more extension both ways and a blacker background with to my ears no hiss. This is with MEE p1 and impact audio copper cable. Great pairing.

Took awhile for me to realize linum balanced was not what I was looking for in a pairing with my setup.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2017 at 6:20 AM Post #648 of 657
Anyone know the maximum opamp clearance?
Currently experimenting with opamps, sadly only standard dip8 size works with the cover. I could use them without the cover but I'm afraid to accidentally damaging them.

From left to right : stock opa1622, muses02, opa627au (dual), v5i
IMG_20171119_174652.jpg

Nov 26, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #650 of 657
can anyone help me with this?
my valoq suddenly freeze and now it refuses to turn on, the only sign of activity is a random blue beeping that occurs about ten times in every few minutes

here's a link to the video, the unit is slight warm but unresponsive towards anything
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5iwwslnzrlrfwc8/VID_20171126_201053.mp4?dl=0

Hi, i once experience the same problem. In my case i tried to insert corrupted microsd card and the valoq failed to read it and hang up. You could either open the case and take off the battery manually or just wait until the battery drain, and turn off by itself. Then pull out everything that may makes it hang(microsd, put back the stock opamp etc) and it should turn on normally

Nov 26, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #651 of 657
Hi, i once experience the same problem. In my case i tried to insert corrupted microsd card and the valoq failed to read it and hang up. You could either open the case and take off the battery manually or just wait until the battery drain, and turn off by itself. Then pull out everything that may makes it hang(microsd, put back the stock opamp etc) and it should turn on normally

Did yours refuse charging too? It's night atm and I'm too damn tired but I'll try the battery method tomorrow. Thanks!

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:45 PM Post #655 of 657
Hi there!

My Valoq has decided to reboot during the procedure of firmware's update. He reacts on battery's charging (the indicator flashes orange) and powers on (only VentureCraft logo, the indicator flashes blue). He also reacts to holding of shuffle and back buttons, but it doesn't change the situation. I've left it with the turned on screen in order to drain the battery.

What else do I need to do? Thanks for your help in advance!

Oct 3, 2022 at 4:41 AM Post #656 of 657
Any idea what micro SD card format it uses? Tried two different cards without any avail

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back