Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 17, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #4,636 of 4,830
  The Delta Hybrid V-2s? :p

Okay, you might actually wanna ask them about that haha. I think that model actually got rolled into being the Atlas Delta in the most recent round of updates. Might have been mentioned in a forum, certainly not in any email update that I apparently didn't get
wink.gif
. You might in all likelihood be eligible for getting the Icarus 1 for the price of postage.

Apr 17, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #4,637 of 4,830
What did you order? Because yes, that likely counts. I think it's available to all Delta, PM6, and Hunter owners. Maybe others? I'd have to look back at that update email that had who could place the order and what the offer code was. Haven't used it, but I don't think I saw a limited date either. If it's still valid once the DAC starts shipping to people, then I might consider it.

No, the delta were offered the 50% off purchase coupon.

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:47 AM Post #4,641 of 4,830
  So we get a coupon... to buy more products, for half off, that won't arrive on time, or even in any semblance of what is a normal amount of time to receive a product that's paid for?

Well, I bought a Hyperion with it, which are in stock and shipped the same day, and to be fair, sounds spectacular for the price. 

But yes, I agree, overall, it's a bit of a hollow gesture. I think we'd all just like a little more... honest explanation for what's going on, rather than empty and broken promises. 

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #4,642 of 4,830

Well, I bought a Hyperion with it, which are in stock and shipped the same day, and to be fair, sounds spectacular for the price. 

But yes, I agree, overall, it's a bit of a hollow gesture. I think we'd all just like a little more... honest explanation for what's going on, rather than empty and broken promises. 

Did you end up getting them?

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:53 AM Post #4,643 of 4,830
  Did you end up getting them?

Yes. That's how I know they sound spectacular. Lol

Edit: It's the only reason I'm still hanging in here for my preorder items. I've already sunk the money and made do without it, and these sound so good that I'm genuinely extremely exited to get some of the higher end items from them. But darnit, this whole process sucks and is such a wreck, it's maddening.

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #4,644 of 4,830
  So we get a coupon... to buy more products, for half off, that won't arrive on time, or even in any semblance of what is a normal amount of time to receive a product that's paid for?

Like @IamMe90 said, you could buy a Hyperion with it which would ship in the expected timeframe, but otherwise, yup, you nailed it. BUT, think of all the thumb-twiddling you could do while wait for your ordered items for an unknown amount of time!
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #4,647 of 4,830
Jake@trinity told me last week that mine were shipping this week. This week has now come and gone and there are no updates and I have received nothing either. Has anyone at all from the Atlas Delta pre-order received theirs? I read in another forum that someone had, but he may have been talking about version1.

Apr 21, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #4,648 of 4,830
  Jake@trinity told me last week that mine were shipping this week. This week has now come and gone and there are no updates and I have received nothing either. Has anyone at all from the Atlas Delta pre-order received theirs? I read in another forum that someone had, but he may have been talking about version1.

I believe someone might have actually been commenting about comparing their Atlas (the original) to the new Master they received. I haven't seen anyone post there about the Atlas Delta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back