Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Oct 6, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #4,111 of 4,830
I've been out of the loop for a while. Anyone know when the Delta v.2 will be back in stock? I own the Delta v.1, want to recommend to my brother a pair of Trinity as I feel they are a great value for the price, especially for someone who appreciates build quality. 

Currently, the Vyrus, Techne and Atlas are available at his price range (<$100) - thoughts?

Oct 6, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #4,112 of 4,830
  I've been out of the loop for a while. Anyone know when the Delta v.2 will be back in stock? I own the Delta v.1, want to recommend to my brother a pair of Trinity as I feel they are a great value for the price, especially for someone who appreciates build quality. 

Currently, the Vyrus, Techne and Atlas are available at his price range (<$100) - thoughts?

They seem to be in and out of stock. Best would be to shoot Bob / Jake an email. They are very responsive to requests.

Oct 6, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #4,113 of 4,830
  They seem to be in and out of stock. Best would be to shoot Bob / Jake an email. They are very responsive to requests.

Excellent, thank you. Also, my brother is now leaning toward the redesigned Trinity Atlas Delta that will be available in November. Any impressions on them? Pictures of the gunmetal vs matte black finishes? Will they have the nice Trinity logo on the side like the old design?

Thanks

Oct 6, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #4,114 of 4,830

I think the atlas and delta V2 are being replaced by the new Atlas -Delta hybrid. Best parts of each

Oct 6, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #4,116 of 4,830
Yo Bob-San, does the HFM discount work on the At-Delt's? I'm considering however my wallet is threatening to RUN off the plank
blink.gif

Oct 6, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #4,117 of 4,830
  Excellent, thank you. Also, my brother is now leaning toward the redesigned Trinity Atlas Delta that will be available in November. Any impressions on them? Pictures of the gunmetal vs matte black finishes? Will they have the nice Trinity logo on the side like the old design?

Thanks

Hi. Apologies that i can't give you an impression on the Atlas Delta. Have read that they have the same SQ as the Delta's 2. Which is great. Not too sure that they are a replacement to the stand alone Delta's but then i could be wrong here. Either way your Brother will be a happy man. Now just for a little patience! 

Oct 6, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #4,119 of 4,830
  Hi. Apologies that i can't give you an impression on the Atlas Delta. Have read that they have the same SQ as the Delta's 2. Which is great. Not too sure that they are a replacement to the stand alone Delta's but then i could be wrong here. Either way your Brother will be a happy man. Now just for a little patience! 

Atlas Delta is replacing both the Delta V-II and Atlas, both outgoing models had great points and flaws, so it made sense to combine all the good bits of both into a single iem. So the Atlas Delta will have the tuning and filter tuning versatility of the Delta V-II with the ergonomic fit of the Atlas.

beerchug.gif

Oct 6, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #4,120 of 4,830

Atlas Delta is replacing both the Delta V-II and Atlas, both outgoing models had great points and flaws, so it made sense to combine all the good bits of both into a single iem. So the Atlas Delta will have the tuning and filter tuning versatility of the Delta V-II with the ergonomic fit of the Atlas.

beerchug.gif

Dammit.  Taking out the wallet again.

Oct 6, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #4,121 of 4,830
Oct 7, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #4,122 of 4,830
Question for the "catch em all" people.
I'm thinking about getting the Atlas Delta or the Virus for my girlfriend.
I have the Sabre and she does not feel comfortable with them, the angling of the filter in the puck does not sit right in her ears (for me is just ok-ish).
I know that everyone is different, but, someone that has tried Sabre, Atlas and Virus, or at least Atlas and Virus, which one do you feel more comfortable?
I'm not talking about sound because I know she will not be willing to wear an iem for more than 5 minutes if she is not comfortable with them.
Thanks in advance 
beerchug.gif

Oct 7, 2016 at 4:54 AM Post #4,123 of 4,830
For smaller ears, give the Vyrus a go.  They are really comfortable, and at the price are an absolute giveaway (sound to cost ratio)

Oct 7, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #4,124 of 4,830
  Question for the "catch em all" people.
I'm thinking about getting the Atlas Delta or the Virus for my girlfriend.
I have the Sabre and she does not feel comfortable with them, the angling of the filter in the puck does not sit right in her ears (for me is just ok-ish).
I know that everyone is different, but, someone that has tried Sabre, Atlas and Virus, or at least Atlas and Virus, which one do you feel more comfortable?
I'm not talking about sound because I know she will not be willing to wear an iem for more than 5 minutes if she is not comfortable with them.
Thanks in advance 
beerchug.gif

Vyrus is the easy choice. It disappears. Also, you can get one whenever you want, instead of having to wait at least another month. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back