Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Aug 3, 2016 at 6:27 AM Post #3,871 of 4,830
I'm very excited to hear the Hyperion replacement, seems so much more than the Hyperion with filter options:smiley: guessing any day now since I jumped right on these babies:stuck_out_tongue:
:beers:

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:23 PM Post #3,874 of 4,830
Just posted up my impressions on the Phantom Sabre in the Head Gear section - as always, any suggestions/feedback/criticism very gratefully accepted. Spoiler alert - I liked them quite a lot...

www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-audio-engineering-phantom-sabre/reviews/16558

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #3,875 of 4,830
Aug 3, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #3,876 of 4,830
Wow. That's a really detailed review. Major respect to you. :beerchug:

Thanks man - much appreciated. Yours was pretty impressive too!

May be heading to Canjam in London next Sunday if I can swing it with the other half - if I see Bobtrinity there on the Trinity stand I'm going to shake his hand for making so much fine sounding audio gear and then think about cracking him in the jaw for making me spend so much time trying to write the damn stuff up! :wink: (only kidding Bob)

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:55 PM Post #3,877 of 4,830
Thanks man - much appreciated. Yours was pretty impressive too!

May be heading to Canjam in London next Sunday if I can swing it with the other half - if I see @Bobtrinity there on the Trinity stand I'm going to shake his hand for making so much fine sounding audio gear and then think about cracking him in the jaw for making me spend so much time trying to write the damn stuff up!
wink.gif
(only kidding Bob)

If you make it there, you have got to let us know in the Phantom Thread if you get to try any of them
wink.gif

Aug 3, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #3,878 of 4,830
We have almost shipped them all out and will have the balance out in a couple of days.

We have been making regular updates and even posted an update yesterday on our social media.

Thanks for the reply Bob. I've appreciated the regular updates, just wanted to see when I could expect them. Sounds like a week or two once they've shipped and arrived, which is awesome!

I didn't realize you had social media to follow, definitely going to keep an eye on that for future updates and products. 
atsmile.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 5:58 AM Post #3,879 of 4,830
Aug 4, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #3,881 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity, is it just my imagination or did you change the Rewards program?  When I looked a couple of weeks ago I thought my 350 points was good for a 15 pound discount.  Today when you posted the new Kombi tips I thought I might just snag some for free but my 350 points is only good for 5 pounds (and I need another 150 points for a 10 pound reward).  

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth and in fact I was surprised when you launched rewards since your prices (especially your launch prices) are already fantastic given the high quality of the kit and the robust accessory packs you include.  

Just wondering if I am going mad (entirely possible) or mis-remembering, or did you change the reward program? 

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #3,882 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity
, is it just my imagination or did you change the Rewards program?  When I looked a couple of weeks ago I thought my 350 points was good for a 15 pound discount.  Today when you posted the new Kombi tips I thought I might just snag some for free but my 350 points is only good for 5 pounds (and I need another 150 points for a 10 pound reward).  

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth and in fact I was surprised when you launched rewards since your prices (especially your launch prices) are already fantastic given the high quality of the kit and the robust accessory packs you include.  

Just wondering if I am going mad (entirely possible) or mis-remembering, or did you change the reward program? 

Your not going mad, we had to change it as we was giving away way to much free stuff.

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #3,884 of 4,830
Your not going mad, we had to change it as we was giving away way to much free stuff.

Thanks for the confirmation (my wife usually tells me that I'm not going mad, I am mad 
biggrin.gif
 ).

Makes perfect sense. Giving away stuff to customers who are already enjoying excellent promotional prices is a fast way to an empty wallet, and you don't want to find yourself in the poor house with the rest of us.  
beerchug.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #3,885 of 4,830

I can live with that.  You guys are such a value proposition anyway.  Please don't give us the farm if it is going to cause you ANY financial discomfort.  I like your products more than I like freebies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back