Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jun 26, 2016 at 6:12 PM Post #3,736 of 4,830
  Thanks for the information on those tips, @Brooko. Do you know if @Bobtrinity is planning to have a mixed-size pack in case people aren't sure what size to get or have IEMs with different levels of insertion?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he'll also have a variety or starter pack. Possibly hasn't quite though that far ahead yet - as they've only started production on them - and of course he has a lot of time tied up with the IEMs  

Jun 27, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #3,737 of 4,830
oh my, that exchange rate right now. 1 USD = 1.32 GBP it was even lower a few hours before posting this.

Jun 27, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #3,738 of 4,830
Great time to buy up the store if you are based in the US - pretty sure @Bobtrinity will be sending a few more M6s and Hunters than initially planned across the pond off the back of the current situation so he won't be complaining... :wink:

Great news about the Kombi tips too, @Brooko - as an Atlas backer I have been tracking the updates on the Bluetooth cable as I ordered one, but completely forgot about the Kombi tips Bob was developing as well. Might be time to use some of those store loyalty points when they launch (Bob very kindly managed to time his loyalty program with the day I was planning on pulling the trigger on the Hunter, so worked out pretty well for me points-wise!). 

Jun 27, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #3,739 of 4,830
  Great time to buy up the store if you are based in the US - pretty sure @Bobtrinity will be sending a few more M6s and Hunters than initially planned across the pond off the back of the current situation so he won't be complaining... :wink:

Great news about the Kombi tips too, @Brooko - as an Atlas backer I have been tracking the updates on the Bluetooth cable as I ordered one, but completely forgot about the Kombi tips Bob was developing as well. Might be time to use some of those store loyalty points when they launch (Bob very kindly managed to time his loyalty program with the day I was planning on pulling the trigger on the Hunter, so worked out pretty well for me points-wise!). 

Pulled the trigger on the Hunter a while back. The exchange rate is certainly better for us now, but no regrets even on the pricing earlier. Couldn't run the risk he ran out before that Brexit vote
wink.gif

Jun 27, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #3,740 of 4,830
Popped for a Phantom Master 4 this afternoon but ran into a really weird situation with the banks' credit charge.  PMed Bob (close to 11pm his time) and after a quick couple of PM/Email exchanges he called me.  Great guy!  And great customer service.
See:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/3285#post_12683352

Users who are viewing this thread

Back