Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Oct 8, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #2,431 of 4,830

I found that the OS100 matches well with the Delta too, it managed to reduce that 7-ish kHz peak so the treble is smoother now. I did find that transparency is slightly reduced, though could be an effect of the treble attenuation. And yea as @earfonia mentioned, the O1S00s don't affect the low end too much. Going to 200 and 300 though, the treble attenuation is supposed to increase, and the bass quantity as well.

Forgot to mention, thanks to you @RedTwilight who introduced and helped me to buy the Ostry eartips!  Good buy!

Oct 8, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #2,432 of 4,830

Forgot to mention, thanks to you @RedTwilight who introduced and helped me to buy the Ostry eartips!  Good buy!

Haha oh dear, no need to publicly announce. 
redface.gif

beerchug.gif

Oct 8, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #2,434 of 4,830

I look at it like that sometimes. But you can also look at it from the perspective that Trinity will save you money you'd spend on other, more expensive things. The new Dunus, the Aurisonics range, customs and TOTL universals - so much tempting stuff on this forum, all of which I'm interested in but can easily say no to for now because the Phantom series will likely be comparable for much less money (and so I at least have to wait for them). 

trinity are giving me the quality i want at a price i can bear to pay, sure.  i'll go with that.  and yes, these bloody phantoms are probably going to end up being purchased.  and probably the varios, too, even though i hardly ever wear over-ear headphones.

but if bob wasn't releasing them, and at the prices he's charging for them?  i wouldn't even be *looking* at them in the first place...

Oct 8, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #2,436 of 4,830
  Just would like to thank Bob for his work.  One pair of the Delta will be at my desk tomorrow morning.  I can;t wait! :D

cool.gif
Your ears are in for a Treat.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Oct 8, 2015 at 12:02 PM Post #2,437 of 4,830
Took a flight last night from Miami to Texas for Austin City Limits, and (somewhat) surprisingly I only felt the need to bring my Deltas!

In my case, I think that says a lot... My wife usually makes fun of me for bringing at least one over-ear headphone and two pair of earbuds on our trips. Love these little buggers!

"Trinity: helping gearsluts pack light since 2015"*

*(trademark pending)

Oct 8, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #2,438 of 4,830

Hi Bob + fellow Delta lovers :)

Ive found a particular tip which when paired with the grey filters gives an exceptional texture / full weight / bass to the Delta's - Its night and day compared with the silicon tips supplied. I thought you might like to know and would whole heartedly reccomend trying some yourself as I think [respectfully] you might find the results interesting.
It might be a bit tricky to find some as they came originally with a pair of RE-400 iems and as yet I havent been able to track these particular tips down.
Anyway the link that shows them is here + pic below

http://www.cnet.com/products/hifiman-re-400/

It looks like this set of tips came with an earlier model? because if you look for replacement tips on the site they are different ?! :frowning2:

Those tips look identical to the ones that come with the new Fiio EX1 (and perhaps the DUNU Titan 1?)

The ones on the right in this picture:

hakushondaimao - thanks so much - you may be right as i did have  a pair of Titans :)
I should add the player also makes a big difference to the sound coming out of the earphones!
My comments were refering to using them with the gray filters / the tips mentioned above and using the Cowon X9 with no EQ settings 

Oct 8, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #2,439 of 4,830

hakushondaimao - thanks so much - you may be right as i did have  a pair of Titans :)
I should add the player also makes a big difference to the sound coming out of the earphones!
My comments were refering to using them with the gray filters / the tips mentioned above and using the Cowon X9 with no EQ settings 

Dunu DN12 , too.

Oct 8, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #2,440 of 4,830

Dunu DN12 , too.

Great, thanks - so hopefully this might be a good for some people...as well as all other helpful tip suggestions :)
It's such a thrill when you find the right synergy between - headphones/tips/DAP  
x

Oct 9, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #2,443 of 4,830
  Just ordered the Atlas when I noticed it was on sale! It says shipping in December but when exaclty would that be?

Hi Toniblade, 

Its not on sale as such, as we are still taking pre-orders a the Kickstarter price. Once we have finished taking pre-orders the price will go to retail. 

I don't have a fixed date in December yet. There will be updates in the next few weeks.

Oct 9, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #2,444 of 4,830
Ok, well it was a price I was ready to pay to try Trinity Audio!
Now I also noticed you had a coupon code in your signature, I wonder if it would have applied to my order? :D
Also I didn't find the color options were that obvious which is which, it would be nice if there could be the examples next to the color option. 

Oct 9, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #2,445 of 4,830
  Ok, well it was a price I was ready to pay to try Trinity Audio!
Now I also noticed you had a coupon code in your signature, I wonder if it would have applied to my order? :D
Also I didn't find the color options were that obvious which is which, it would be nice if there could be the examples next to the color option. 

Nah, the coupon code applies to retail pricing only I believe. The Kickstarter price is already quite a steep discount from retail, they're nearly half off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back