Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jun 1, 2015 at 6:34 AM Post #586 of 4,830

Wow! Custom One Pro challenger?

You guys will have to be the judge of the that. Consider these as more of a change from open to closed back headphones. Also all build from Aluminium and stainless steel
biggrin.gif

Jun 1, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #589 of 4,830
You guys will have to be the judge of the that. Consider these as more of a change from open to closed back headphones. Also all build from Aluminium and stainless steel :D

Ooh intriguing! Will be eagerly awaiting more juicy news~~

Jun 1, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #590 of 4,830
Hey Twin

You wont see any sonic differences across the different metals you have mentioned. Although if the material is too thin you may see some small change.

This was tested at length by a university in the USA I believe and the analysed results showed no difference, although some people "believed" they could hear a difference, so most definitely a placebo effect.

smily_headphones1.gif
Bob I would think that the Finish: Matte or Polished internally, would have far more impact, as well as Mass. 2 MORE 'PHONES? It seems you Brits are going to get back at us Colonials by keeping us broke.
biggrin.gif
Let us know more as soon as you can.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jun 1, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #592 of 4,830

Give me a couple more weeks before I release any teasers...........oh I can help myself.............tuneable headphones and high quality sports IEMs (but with a twist) 
popcorn.gif
 Oh and built tough in everyway.

All will get launched on KS.

I was going to let you know, just not had chance yet :)

High quality sports IEMs.... Colour me very interested.

Jun 1, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #595 of 4,830
With all these talk/conceptualising of new phones, I shall have to duct tape and place my cards under maximum security from myself should the Deltas blow every expectation of mine away...

Still.. Waiting.. Agonisingly...

Jun 2, 2015 at 6:15 PM Post #596 of 4,830
Closed headphones all alu and stainless, over and on ear  Count me in...so when does the ks start i think i need to start saving

I'm aiming for July, almost production ready prototypes of the headphones and sports iem will be ready end of this month.

Want to get all the kickstarter rewards shipped out from our first campaign before kicking off another KS campaign.

Will keep all you guys in the loop.

Jun 2, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #598 of 4,830
I'm aiming for July, almost production ready prototypes of the headphones and sports iem will be ready end of this month.

Want to get all the kickstarter rewards shipped out from our first campaign before kicking off another KS campaign.

Yes! That is the right way! Thanks!

I'm sick and tired of Light Harmonic Geek Pulse campaign. They keep offering new things before completing the delivery of the Geek Pulse from first campaign. Have been waiting for 1.5 years now, still haven't got it 
redface.gif

Jun 3, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #599 of 4,830

Yes! That is the right way! Thanks!

I'm sick and tired of Light Harmonic Geek Pulse campaign. They keep offering new things before completing the delivery of the Geek Pulse from first campaign. Have been waiting for 1.5 years now, still haven't got it 
redface.gif

1.5 years!!! That is crazy! 

You must have the patients of a saint

Jun 3, 2015 at 6:37 AM Post #600 of 4,830

1.5 years!!! That is crazy! 

You must have the patients of a saint

Yes, could be longer, as I haven't got any update from them when my Geek Pulse Xfi will be delivered.... when they plan to do more delay, they just send email update that they have problem here and there, so delivery date has to be postpone... again and again... 
redface.gif

I don't have patients of a saint, but I have no choice. Rather than being angry and impatient, I choose to just let it go, lesson learnt.
Sorry OOT.

Back to topic, looking forward to my Hyperion.
I promise you a review of Hyperion if I like the sound signature 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back