Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
May 1, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #496 of 4,830
just to chip in, realising ive been far too quiet an this thread, just a never ending stream of busy, tired and ouchy.

still im so pleased to see the ks having done so well so far, not that they dont deserve to have done so well because they all sound great and the ks offers them at a bargain rate.

May 1, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #497 of 4,830
Mine sound nowhere near basshead levels. Maybe if I EQ-ed them, but on their own - no way! I've got 'em up for sale now if anyone's interested.

My Tenore are nowhere near basshead levels either.  I was just saying that they hit hard (thump), but that doesn't mean that the bass is overwhelming.  I think the balance across the spectrum and timbre are excellent.

May 1, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #498 of 4,830
My Tenore are nowhere near basshead levels either.  I was just saying that they hit hard (thump), but that doesn't mean that the bass is overwhelming.  I think the balance across the spectrum and timbre are excellent.

I was referring to ozkan's post. He said his Tenore were at basshead levels, which doesn't sound at all right to me. I know there were some pairs that did have elevated bass, though due to poor QA/QC.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Trinity IEMs!

May 2, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #500 of 4,830
just wondering what would be impact from what we can see from high roll-off from Delta? from what i understand it will impact detail/clarity, and yet one of the pro is clarity stated in Brooko's summary.

May 2, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #501 of 4,830
Sorry - can't follow you regarding the "roll-off" of the highs vs clarity.

Graphs were posted in my review http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-delta-dual-hybrid-iem/reviews/12845

They have emphasis right through to 5-6 kHhz - that's what gives them their amazing clarity.

Take any of your own headphones - play some music you know well - and then start dropping the frequency in a downward slope from 6kHz onward.  See if you notice a huge change.  Just a hint - you won't.

May 2, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #503 of 4,830
smily_headphones1.gif
What a Graph says and what you actually hear are TWO complete different things. Plus two people will hear two different things from each other. The Graph serves as a Tool to evaluate performance and give some kind of clue what to expect from it's sound signature.

JMHO

smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
TWIN

May 2, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #504 of 4,830
Just wanted to drop a quick suggestion, actually, two, there isn't really a proper inline mic cable for earphones around. Would you consider finding a single button no nonsene mic for the series. The second part of this suggestion is that people might be interested in buying the cable separately to recable their portable phones if you can provide it in the £20 range.

cheers,
d

May 2, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #505 of 4,830
smily_headphones1.gif
20 hours to go and the Deltas are ALL GONE. Way to go BOB!!!!!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

May 2, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #506 of 4,830
  Sorry - can't follow you regarding the "roll-off" of the highs vs clarity.

Graphs were posted in my review http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-delta-dual-hybrid-iem/reviews/12845

They have emphasis right through to 5-6 kHhz - that's what gives them their amazing clarity.

Take any of your own headphones - play some music you know well - and then start dropping the frequency in a downward slope from 6kHz onward.  See if you notice a huge change.  Just a hint - you won't.

Maybe @Gaghiel is one of those golden eared young folk who hear lots of detail in the 10kHz+ area that our more mature, sophisticated and worldly ears can't be bothered with @Brooko
wink_face.gif

not young anymore 
biggrin.gif
 just keep wondering the improvement it has over my current one
rolleyes.gif

May 2, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #507 of 4,830
  Just wanted to drop a quick suggestion, actually, two, there isn't really a proper inline mic cable for earphones around. Would you consider finding a single button no nonsene mic for the series. The second part of this suggestion is that people might be interested in buying the cable separately to recable their portable phones if you can provide it in the £20 range.

cheers,
d

For the cable, why not just get an extension like this one. Only about 10" long, and dirt cheap. Can probably find variants galore on EBay, Amazon, or at your local audio or phone shop.

May 2, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #508 of 4,830

For the cable, why not just get an extension like this one. Only about 10" long, and dirt cheap. Can probably find variants galore on EBay, Amazon, or at your local audio or phone shop.

Because they add bulk, they effect audio quality, and I don't talk from my crotch :) The mic/button by cheek/ear means you can answer calls and change tracks etc while wearing a coat and such, with gloves too, without doodling with your phone. Also for handsfree conferencing, and for a larger market, gamers.

May 2, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #509 of 4,830

Because they add bulk, they effect audio quality, and I don't talk from my crotch :) The mic/button by cheek/ear means you can answer calls and change tracks etc while wearing a coat and such, with gloves too, without doodling with your phone. Also for handsfree conferencing, and for a larger market, gamers.

Yeah, guess you're right... Talk from your crotch. LOL. 
deadhorse.gif

May 2, 2015 at 6:30 PM Post #510 of 4,830
smily_headphones1.gif
THIS IS AMAZING. 15 Hours to go now and Pledges have hit over 102,700 Pounds. You are There Bob. Congrats.

smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
TWIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back