Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Nov 16, 2016 at 12:47 PM Post #4,283 of 4,830
I'm wearing them over the ears without any noticeable discomfort so far.

Same here, my Techne are one of my most comfortable iem's I own, that arm design is very close to the Phonak design and my PFE's have always been comfortable
wink_face.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #4,285 of 4,830
Same here, my Techne are one of my most comfortable iem's I own, that arm design is very close to the Phonak design and my PFE's have always been comfortable:wink_face:

Yep, this is exactly my experience as well :)

Nov 16, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #4,287 of 4,830
I finally received my Atlas Bluetooth Lanyard today that was shipped on 9/30 to the States.  
The package was ripped open but miraculously the Lanyard was still inside,  
I guess it got lost in the mail and then was ravaged by a disgruntled mail employee who was insulted by Bob's Fragile sticker.
So far it sounds great though!

Nov 16, 2016 at 9:27 PM Post #4,288 of 4,830
Same here, my Techne are one of my most comfortable iem's I own, that arm design is very close to the Phonak design and my PFE's have always been comfortable:wink_face:

Yeah pod, I was wondering how the lower arm's(right word?) role in comfort tho its curved to seat-in anti-tragus, ofcourse when used in its native style(over-the-ear).......

Nov 17, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #4,289 of 4,830
Yeah pod, I was wondering how the lower arm's(right word?) role in comfort tho its curved to seat-in anti-tragus, ofcourse when used in its native style(over-the-ear).......

Yeah Shawn, I know a lot don't like over ear but it's my preferred and I'm even a glasses wearer. At least for me the extra support from the over ear keeps my iem's in place especially if I'm physically active while in them. Since their release I have felt the Techne was highly underrated and part of that may have been from those thinking the design would not be for fitment but I found it to be excellent, love mine so much I had to order a backup pair especially with Bob's sale
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Nov 17, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #4,290 of 4,830
  I finally received my Atlas Bluetooth Lanyard today that was shipped on 9/30 to the States.  
The package was ripped open but miraculously the Lanyard was still inside,  
I guess it got lost in the mail and then was ravaged by a disgruntled mail employee who was insulted by Bob's Fragile sticker.
So far it sounds great though!

lol.  I am often insulted by Fragile stickers.
Maybe he was confused why something British would have an Italian sticker on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back