Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Sep 17, 2016 at 5:15 PM Post #4,036 of 4,830
Out of curiosity, what length nozzles are you using? I believe the Sabre shipped with different lengths right?

Sabre shipped with 5 different filters in two different insertion lengths (10 sets in total). Personally, I find the longer length filters helped me get a better fit in my right ear, so it's a nice touch.

Sep 17, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #4,037 of 4,830
I preordered the Phantom Master 6 and I'm interested in getting Kombi tips since they aren't included in the purchase. If I am in between the size of Shure Olive medium and large tips, which size should I get for the Kombi tips?

Also, is there a Trinity Audio bluetooth lanyard that I can use with my non-recessed 2-pin CIEMs that I already own or are the bluetooth lanyards only compatible with Trinity Audio products?

Sep 17, 2016 at 11:44 PM Post #4,038 of 4,830
  Out of curiosity, what length nozzles are you using? I believe the Sabre shipped with different lengths right?

Regular ones on the Sabre.  :)  I wanted to buy the long ones separate for the longest time because I needed a little more depth on the Delta, figured it would be the same for the Sabre.  The Sabres don't need the long ones, IMO...at least not with my ears.  

Sep 17, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #4,039 of 4,830
I preordered the Phantom Master 6 and I'm interested in getting Kombi tips since they aren't included in the purchase. If I am in between the size of Shure Olive medium and large tips, which size should I get for the Kombi tips?

Also, is there a Trinity Audio bluetooth lanyard that I can use with my non-recessed 2-pin CIEMs that I already own or are the bluetooth lanyards only compatible with Trinity Audio products?

I am also curious about the Kombi tips. They sound like a great addition to the Master 6. Does anyone know when pre-order will be fulfilled by more or less?

Sep 18, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #4,040 of 4,830
I am also curious about the Kombi tips. They sound like a great addition to the Master 6. Does anyone know when pre-order will be fulfilled by more or less?

I was under the impression that Kombi tips were already shipping? Unless maybe you're talking about fulfilling Master 6 pre-orders, I wasn't sure on the wording.

Sep 18, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #4,041 of 4,830
I apologize. I was responding quickly and didn't look at my grammar. I also have pre-ordered a pair of Phantom Master 6. I am really excited about them to be honest. I own the Trinity Atlas hybrid and it is marvelous so this step up should be glorious. Haha :)

Sep 22, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #4,042 of 4,830
Jumped on the pm4 wagon as well. Coming from a KZ EDSE and KZ DT3 (antique, I know..), so this is gonna be a major upgrade. Very excited! Good luck on the finishing touches with everything Bob!

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:02 AM Post #4,043 of 4,830
Wow! Anyone else seen the MaGaosi(seem also branded Sanhoo) K1...

Triple hybrids outta China that look very much like the Altas including MMCX and tuning filters
eek.gif

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #4,045 of 4,830
Yep. It is a shame. Nothing that can be done about it though probably.

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:51 AM Post #4,046 of 4,830
When you buy Trinity Audio you're paying for Bob's ears and passion. It's that last week when people are saying, "why haven't my iem's shipped yet" and Bob is stressing out and saying, "just a minute, they're ALMOST right", that's what you're paying for. Really enjoying my Vyrus's and can't wait for PM4's. 

Sep 24, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #4,047 of 4,830
Why is everyone getting all excited?   You knew, or at least you should've known, that this is a "from the ground up" project.  As such, there will almost always be some slight delays which are ultimately unavoidable.

Do I want my PM6 right now?  Hell ya, of course I do.   

Am I willing to wait until Bob thinks it's perfect?   F ya!    I'd rather him perfect it in his own eyes (and ears) and THEN ship it out, rather than half-ass it just to rush it.

Everyone just relax.

Sep 25, 2016 at 3:46 AM Post #4,048 of 4,830
  Why is everyone getting all excited?   You knew, or at least you should've known, that this is a "from the ground up" project.  As such, there will almost always be some slight delays which are ultimately unavoidable.

Do I want my PM6 right now?  Hell ya, of course I do.   

Am I willing to wait until Bob thinks it's perfect?   F ya!    I'd rather him perfect it in his own eyes (and ears) and THEN ship it out, rather than half-ass it just to rush it.

Everyone just relax.

Not quite sure who this is directed at. Unless you meant to put it in the actual Phantom thread. Everyone here seems to recognize that these things take time. They may be incredibly excited (as with all new purchases) but they have accepted and understood that the new IEM line will come out when it's 100% done and no sooner. We're all a bit keyed up just waiting as we're nearing the end of the wait, but in no way are we suggesting that they absolutely MUST be in our hands now. We'd love it if they were, but I'm willing to bet everyone is equally willing to wait just a tad bit longer for them to come out exactly as Bob intended.

Sep 25, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #4,049 of 4,830
Phantom Air and Master 6 KS is up:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/worlds-first-tuneable-wireless-earbuds/comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back