Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 15, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #3,782 of 4,830
Bob... I just want to tell you...
Delta v2s... I just received it, and it is THE BEST EARPHONE I EVER HAVE!
Thank you for such effort.

Keep up the effort of making Trinity Audio Engineering community-based.

From Malaysia.

Jul 15, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #3,783 of 4,830
Think I'm just gonna wait until my Delta's die completely, I don't have a backup pair of IEMs (Because I like the Deltas too damn much) so I'd be without anything to listen to if I sent them in for repair :frowning2:

Jul 15, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #3,784 of 4,830
  Think I'm just gonna wait until my Delta's die completely, I don't have a backup pair of IEMs (Because I like the Deltas too damn much) so I'd be without anything to listen to if I sent them in for repair :frowning2:

phantom hunter
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 15, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #3,787 of 4,830
For the future possibly.

worst idea ever.  I'd like to publicly request that you do not do this.  In fact, it might be a good idea to take a step back and not rush more products to market, as you already have plenty.  All this for the sake of my wallet.  :)

All kidding aside, congrats Bob on continuing to bring incredible gear into reality.  We are appreciative of the hard work and ingenuity you bring to our lives.  I was away from "researching" new product, partly because I have more than enough to keep me happy for a long, long time; my original deltas a big part of this satisfaction.

After I took a peek in this thread, it felt like Christmas with all the new offerings.  I thank you.  My wallet doesn't.  Looking forward to receiving my goodies in the mail!

Jul 15, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #3,788 of 4,830
phantom hunter :tongue_smile:

I really wouldn't consider the Hunter to be a natural replacement to the original Deltas since it's about six times its price. A really strange recommendation imo.

Also, no one has heard the Hunter so there's nothing whatsoever saying that someone who loves the original Delta will also love the Hunter.

Just my 2c

Jul 15, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #3,789 of 4,830
I really wouldn't consider the Hunter to be a natural replacement to the original Deltas since it's about six times its price. A really strange recommendation imo.

Also, no one has heard the Hunter so there's nothing whatsoever saying that someone who loves the original Delta will also love the Hunter.

Just my 2c

sorry pm4 then since it is labelled as delta on steroids

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #3,790 of 4,830
worst idea ever.  I'd like to publicly request that you do not do this.  In fact, it might be a good idea to take a step back and not rush more products to market, as you already have plenty.  All this for the sake of my wallet.  :)

All kidding aside, congrats Bob on continuing to bring incredible gear into reality.  We are appreciative of the hard work and ingenuity you bring to our lives.  I was away from "researching" new product, partly because I have more than enough to keep me happy for a long, long time; my original deltas a big part of this satisfaction.

After I took a peek in this thread, it felt like Christmas with all the new offerings.  I thank you.  My wallet doesn't.  Looking forward to receiving my goodies in the mail!

When I said in the future, I meant quite some way in the future, we have the headphones to do yet and another project before we consider any iems.

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #3,792 of 4,830
When I said in the future, I meant quite some way in the future, we have the headphones to do yet and another project before we consider any iems.

"Another" project? If it's not the Phoenix (nee Vario), what else could you have coming up, Bob?

DAP? Custom version of the M6/Hunter? Robot butler?

You may as well tell us now - its not like people can get any more excitable than they are already for all the new Trinity toys coming our way soon! :wink:

Ps my vote is for the robot butler.

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #3,793 of 4,830
"Another" project? If it's not the Phoenix (nee Vario), what else could you have coming up, Bob?

DAP? Custom version of the M6/Hunter? Robot butler?

You may as well tell us now - its not like people can get any more excitable than they are already for all the new Trinity toys coming our way soon! :wink:

Ps my vote is for the robot butler.

Robot butler comes after the dap :)

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #3,794 of 4,830
Robot butler comes after the dap :)

Trinity DAP? You heard it here first! :wink:

Phantom Symphony or Phantom Maestro would be good names for a DAP (Phantom Jeeves would obviously be the butler!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back