Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
May 26, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #3,691 of 4,830

I always have my favorite character in the Pixar movies (make that just any animated movie), Roz from Monsters Inc., Bruce from Nemo, Bing Bong from inside Out, Lord Dingwell in Brave, Rex in Toy Story, Luigi in Cars and my all time favorite Edna Mode in Incredible's!

OK, back to where were we again
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif
confused_face_2.gif

I believe we were anxiously waiting for the next update from Bob about the Phantom Master 6/Air Kickstarter date. I NEED to make it within the first 200 (or however many early birds there are)!!!

May 27, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #3,692 of 4,830
Just a gentle reminder about the ToS lads.  I know you are having fun with the political goings on - but it is actually against the ToS, and so advisable to leave it alone.  I don't want to prune a whole lot of posts.

Tim - good luck for the op. Will include you in my prayers.

OK Paul, was watching the news this morning and saw that some Sheep owner let a bunch of stoned sheep loose to reak havoc in New Zealand??? (Apparently they had eaten a whole mess of pot plants and went crazy, ate some peoples gardens, so apparently the munchies work on animals too)!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:beers:

May 27, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #3,693 of 4,830
OK Paul, was watching the news this morning and saw that some Sheep owner let a bunch of stoned sheep loose to reak havoc in New Zealand??? (Apparently they had eaten a whole mess of pot plants and went crazy, ate some peoples gardens, so apparently the munchies work on animals too)!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They were actually in Wales mate - our sheep are silly enough without giving them anything to make them even worse 
tongue.gif

May 27, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #3,694 of 4,830
For those interested - I just posted my Delta V2 review.  In amongst it is a short comparison to Sabre - including a couple of graphs.
http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-delta-v2-dual-hybrid-iem/reviews/16080

May 27, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #3,695 of 4,830

They were actually in Wales mate - our sheep are silly enough without giving them anything to make them even worse 
tongue.gif

I stand corrected, our news station reported that they were in New Zealand. I would like to see some good silly sheep shots if you catch a few though
wink_face.gif

Maybe one of the best reviews I've ever read or seen Paul
bigsmile_face.gif

beerchug.gif

May 27, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #3,697 of 4,830
  For those interested - I just posted my Delta V2 review.  In amongst it is a short comparison to Sabre - including a couple of graphs.
http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-delta-v2-dual-hybrid-iem/reviews/16080

thanks for a good review

May 27, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #3,698 of 4,830
Thanks for this great review Paul
Can Delta V2 filter use on Atlas ?

Unfortunately not - the Delta filters are larger than the ones used on Atlas / Sabre / Master

May 31, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #3,701 of 4,830
Trinity Atlas review posted - http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-audio-engineering-atlas-water-resistant-sports-in-ear-monitor/reviews/16101

Jun 3, 2016 at 3:48 AM Post #3,705 of 4,830
Orange is the coolest colour for the atlas:headphones:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back