Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Aug 10, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #1,579 of 4,830
The new KS looks good @Bobtrinity, but I think there's a typo that needs attention:

"Either model comes with a generous supply of accessories listed below:
S/M/M/L silicone earths"

Should be tips, right?

I dunno, you can never have enough silicone earths (esp. large ones… hello ladies
wink.gif
)

Aug 11, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #1,581 of 4,830
Does anyone here have both the hyperions and kz ed9? If so how do the hyperions stack up aside from the obvious superior build quality of the hyperion. Considering buying them to replace my ed9's while waiting for the atlas.

Aug 11, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #1,582 of 4,830
The drivers are physically the same size but with different tuning on the armature for greater range and the dynamic is reworked based on the previous vented driver architecture.

The units keep all the detail but offer a more 3D sound and greater isolation.

The filter system has been reworked from top to bottom and offers even greater versatility.

Hope that helps.

So is it safe to say that the sound quality will be equal to or better than the Delta? 

Aug 11, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #1,585 of 4,830
Got my IEMs today. Everything looks great, beside the box being used as a seat for a kid or something. Great packaging. This blows the Flare packaging away. Really great added value with all the accessories etc. Not enough time to make any comments about sound.

Aug 11, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #1,586 of 4,830
Got my IEMs today. Everything looks great, beside the box being used as a seat for a kid or something. Great packaging. This blows the Flare packaging away. Really great added value with all the accessories etc. Not enough time to make any comments about sound.

Right? The packaging is just top notch. I guess one could expect it from the Deltas, but the $40 Hyperions come in the exact same packaging and accessories which absolutely blow away the competition worth more than twice the price.

Aug 13, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #1,587 of 4,830
Some of you had expressed interest in a headphone I am working on.

I could be ready to launch a campaign in as little as 2-3 weeks, dependant on how much interest there is.

I will confirm full spec and RRP in the next few days.

These are made from Aluminium and stainless steel (sadly with a hint of plastic (mostly hidden))

They have their own open and close porting system to allow to switch from a closed back to open back headphone.

Let me know who could be interested.

Aug 13, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #1,590 of 4,830
  Some of you had expressed interest in a headphone I am working on.

I could be ready to launch a campaign in as little as 2-3 weeks, dependant on how much interest there is.

I will confirm full spec and RRP in the next few days.

These are made from Aluminium and stainless steel (sadly with a hint of plastic (mostly hidden))

They have their own open and close porting system to allow to switch from a closed back to open back headphone.

Let me know who could be interested.

Thanks Bob!  Looks interesting!
The folded design is nice for more portability!
The open and close porting system, is it like in Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro? Or different?

IMHO the top part of the headband that looks like stainless steel plate with screws on it, doesn't really match with the rest of the shiny parts of the headphone. But that's just my personal preference 
wink_face.gif

And hopefully it comes with a good semi hard case, because when folded the sharp edge on the hinges might scratch other items in bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back